• Yes

Votes: 30 31.3%
  • No

Votes: 66 68.8%

• Total voters

Pablos Tunnel

Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2017
Mullen HAS to be fired this year. Your gonna lose this years recruiting class anyway. Which isn't saying much. But if you wait until next year you also lose that class too. The question is do you do it after Georgia or after FSU. Of course you gotta fire Grantham at the same time. Has anybody fired the HC and DC mid season?
If Mullen isn't fired this year we also run the risk of losing AR who we desperately need. Maybe with a new coach he even hangs around for two more seasons.
My gut.
Its going to be sooner rather than end of year or next season. Its time this admin brings in a AA coach that will recruit the kids needed to win now and will promote their NIL opportunities.
Kids want to play NOW and get paid NOW.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
My gut.
Its going to be sooner rather than end of year or next season. .
the press getting to go ahead to attack the coach is usually days away from a firing.

I just don't think it's happening until after the game.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
My gut.
Its going to be sooner rather than end of year or next season. Its time this admin brings in a AA coach that will recruit the kids needed to win now and will promote their NIL opportunities.
I see more losses. Not just FSU. USCe or Mizzoo or both. Hell Samford might give us a game.

Edit: Mullen has got to want out too. Why suffer through another season when he can take his buyout and take a long vacation.

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
My gut.

I mostly agree, just not sure if recruiting a bunch of drunk kids will get us where we wanna be though.

Pablos Tunnel

Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2017
the press getting to go ahead to attack the coach is usually days away from a firing.

Yeah I agree
Its getting to a fever pitch. I was stopped by a neighbor pulling in tonight and he came over to tell me he hears we’re getting a new coach. This is a guy that is a lukewarm Gator.

Pablos Tunnel

Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2017

So are you implying that the powers that be are using the press to fluff the fever so when they pull the trigger it only makes them look better?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I'm not gonna lie, I gave you the "Ban!" because you had one of each reaction other than thumbs down or ban. I don't think I've hit Ban! before so I went for it. Now, just need the thumbs down to hit everything
JDH has always been my only retarded, but you need some of those guys to fill up the special Olympics games.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
I hope the fans, the team and the AD can rise above the bs and support Mullen against the leghumpers.

We could pull off the upset just like LSU did!

Then fire that POS ... just like LSU did.

I'm not gonna lie, I gave you the "Ban!" because you had one of each reaction other than thumbs down or ban. I don't think I've hit Ban! before so I went for it. Now, just need the thumbs down to hit everything

Ask & ye shall receive GatorTruth. I just ensured that jdh hit for the cycle with my “thumbs down” rating.

Now, what’s good for the goose is good for the gander…so I gave you a facepalm. Now we just need a few others to give you a “Drunk”, a “Looney” & a “WTF” rating & we’ll make sure you hit for the cycle, too. :lol:

Pablos Tunnel

Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2017
Ask & ye shall receive GatorTruth. I just ensured that jdh hit for the cycle with my “thumbs down” rating.

Now, what’s good for the goose is good for the gander…so I gave you a facepalm. Now we just need a few others to give you a “Drunk”, a “Looney” & a “WTF” rating & we’ll make sure you hit for the cycle, too. :lol:
Your turn :bananarope:

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
All other things being equal, I'd think he's gone after UGA beats the tar out of us (possibly even blanks us). He's lost the fans, by some accounts he's lost the locker room, he has given appearances of wanting out, and the media has turned on him now as well. Somebody please point me to a single thing going right in the football program right now? That's reason enough to make a change.

However I have no faith that our current administration cares enough to do anything. I want to be wrong about that, and for that reason, I voted yes.
AR, but he is perched precariously on the peak of a precipice with Numbnuts pushing on his back.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
AR, but he is perched precariously on the peak of a precipice with Numbnuts pushing on his back.
you might win a football game or two with one player.

you don't win championships.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
you might win a football game or two with one player.

you don't win championships.
He asked for anything going right for the program. That's all I could think of. Players like AR don't come around that often. But I get the feeling Dooshbag's parting gift could very well making sure AR transfers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator