Jand3k;n268751 said:
He needs to start w/his mascot...
Gamecock.jpg

damn that's awful

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
JD may have needed a fresh start, but I wonder why he didn't take advantage of the new opportunity with an offensive-minded and new staff? Anyway, I really hope JD lights up the scoreboard this year. I want wm's incompetence to be plain as day. That man owes several offensive players an apology for treating them like sh... Uh, second class citizens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
CGgater;n268803 said:
JD may have needed a fresh start, but I wonder why he didn't take advantage of the new opportunity with an offensive-minded and new staff? Anyway, I really hope JD lights up the scoreboard this year. I want wm's incompetence to be plain as day. That man owes several offensive players an apology for treating them like sh... Uh, second class citizens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think he needed a fresh start elsewhere. We've all heard the reports about his lack of leadership skills and after losing the starting job last year, I'm sure he just wanted to get away from the entire situation. His confidence was shot, the fan base wanted change and he was going to have to learn a new system no matter where he played. Best for all that he went somewhere else.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'd love to see JD have a huge season. It'd make the who's more to blame argument a lot easier

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
ATXGator;n268734 said:
That quote by Driskel is amazing. Sometimes they just wanted to punt and get the team inside the 10 yard line? WHAT! You never should "want" to punt.

That is what struck me. What head coach takes possession of the ball and then tells his players, "Ok guys, our goal isn't to score. Our goal is to punt the ball inside the 10 yard line."

:gah:

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
I'm shocked but not shocked. Again, you have to wonder how someone like Foley who has been around football most of his life could not see what was happening. He had much more access to behind the scenes than any of us. And we all saw it. It is really a head scratcher.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n268808 said:
I think he needed a fresh start elsewhere. We've all heard the reports about his lack of leadership skills and after losing the starting job last year, I'm sure he just wanted to get away from the entire situation. His confidence was shot, the fan base wanted change and he was going to have to learn a new system no matter where he played. Best for all that he went somewhere else.

^This. Driskel needed a new start, there is no way regardless of who was on the coaching staff he would get a clean slate here. It is also better for the coaching staff, to have a change in venue at quarterback from the previous regime.

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I hope Muschamp and auburn lose every single game this year. Although Driskel was a bad Qb, the majority wasn't his fault.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GatorTAG;n268731 said:
Well if you read this article that came out today you will see that our receivers are saying they are actually running routes. Even ones that don't involve blocking. :eek:

Hmmmm...:scratchchin:
"Consistency is something they’ve gotten better at," McElwain said. "I think they’re both getting more confident at what they’re doing, which in turn helps the natural ball-catching ability as it goes.
"I’d still like to see them go up in the air and get things more aggressively when the ball is up there, demand that it's theirs and not play second seed to anybody. Those are some of the things we still have to work on."

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
So basically the Gators have to be "retaught" how to play football without the tautness. Dammitall !

SaltGator

Founding Member
Midline
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
My hate for Duncechamp is endless. Its not like we couldn't figure this out by watching the product on the field, but to have JD come out and confirm this is like rubbing salt in an open wound. And that dipshi# is still on our payroll. It really makes you wonder what Duncechamp had on Fooley.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator