Driskel on Muschamp's offensive strategy

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Same old thread/Sh#t different thread name.............Law in 1 2 3 ...............

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
stephenPE;n268847 said:
Same old thread/Sh#t different thread name.............Law in 1 2 3 ...............

Come on coach, this is COMPLETELY different. This is Driskel's perspective. We all know Law's perspective by now...

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Yeah, but is just a chance to say SEEEEEE I TOLD YOU SO ..........fck Will and his failed attempt at what became VERY OFFENSIVE football. We all saw what happened Not pretty but some good defense much of the time. My point is imagine how good the D could be with a half asssed offense. I remember the early Tampa Buc teams. BEST def in the NFL. Would lose games all the time like 13-3 and even an NFC playoff game 9-0 Gave up NO TDs. Remember Missouri at home. They gave up less than 100 yds of offense and still had the butts handed to them. What ever. Much of this is redundant.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Offensive....\ə-ˈfen(t)-siv or ˈä-ˌfen(t)-siv. Both.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Why is there a t in the pronunciation? Is that some Common Core stuff?

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
It's in parentheses so I assume it means it is sometimes pronounced with the t sound in there. It was on the internet, it must be correct. I was more interested in syllabic emphasis. C'mon, man, it's like having to explain a joke.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Glad how JD said this. He threw Muschamp under the bus (where 'chump belongs) in the nicest possible way.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Speechless.gif

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Chomper;n268822 said:
Not sure one show would do it. Maybe a series...

A series? I'm not even sure how I could watch 30 minutes of that.

Besides, with Wes Craven passing, who would direct it?

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Just as many here suspected, but now you here it from the horses mouth.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
TheBigClaw;n268823 said:
I hope Muschamp and auburn lose every single game this year. Although Driskel was a bad Qb, the majority wasn't his fault.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JD sucked all the time......

The whole coaching staff sucked!

:deadhorse:

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Great, just what I was looking for five days before kickoff.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
GatorTAG;n268731 said:
Well if you read this article that came out today you will see that our receivers are saying they are actually running routes. Even ones that don't involve blocking. :eek:

How about this?

"We've made a lot of big plays against a really good defense, When that happens, you start to feel a little bit more excited and a little bit more confident. ...

"We had a really great, great camp. We protected the ball and made big plays. When you put those two things together, you're going to be looking at a pretty good offense.”

That's from an ESPN article in August 2014. They say the same stuff every year. "We've had the best offseason EVER! Everybody is stronger than EVER! The new offense is great! Or, We have a year with this offense so now we can really open it up!

Show me vs. LSU. Until then, it's just talk.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Theologator;n268963 said:
How about this?

That's from an ESPN article in August 2014. They say the same stuff every year. "We've had the best offseason EVER! Everybody is stronger than EVER! The new offense is great! Or, We have a year with this offense so now we can really open it up!

Show me vs. LSU. Until then, it's just talk.

True - I think it will be next season before the big offensive turnaround in SEC play because Muschamp left us in such bad shape but you never know I guess.

Seka

Apr 19, 2015
Gatordiddy;n268769 said:
That's the biggest cock I've ever seen - not that I've seen, you know, a lot them or anything.

Would sure love to stroke it... then enjoy a unfiltered Camel afterwards. :dance2:

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
It's one thing to play badly, but then to have the HBC beat that dumbazzz mentality into your players. The Dumbassery of Muschamp is endless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator