DT situation just flatlined: Javier Edwards bails out

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Luke Stampini ‏@LukeStampini 7m7 minutes ago
.@OtisKirk247 is reporting that JuCo DT Javier Edwards has backed off his Florida #Gators pledge http://florida.247sports.com/Article/DT-Javier-Edwards-reportedly-backs-off-Florida-Gators-pledge-49539678 …

This staff is one heaping, steaming pile of dawgshyt.

Apparently kids aren't that interested in coming to Florida and get blown out constantly, even if Mac loves them and thinks losing blowouts is keeeeewl.

We have, again, exactly ZERO DTs in the next class. This is going to be a worse class than Mac's first and EVEN I DIDN'T IMAGINE that was even possible.

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Just copy and past the tweet link Law

Sorry, I'm a techtard.

Why is that funny @ThreatMatrix ? That's me laughing at you people who applauded the hire of this 21-16 heehaw moron.

It's also because there is no use in crying. The crying game continues here with our pathetic coaches.

The Number 62 DT, lol, the gem of our DT class, and we can't keep him.

Last edited:

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
Sorry, I'm a techtard.

It happens...back the problem at hand...

Can someone tell me why the hell our staff can't sell a position of immediate need with names all over the NFL who have been drafted from our D-Line? We have guys flipping to Penn State, Arkansas, and potentially Nebraska....

So let me get this straight; every position on the field is going to become an eventual liability due to recruiting...yet people think this staff has what it takes...get real.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
The recruiting losses hurt me more than the on the field losses

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@AndrewSpiveyGC: Florida is scheduled to go in home with @javier_edwardss tonight. Make or break with Javier IMO.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@AndrewSpiveyGC: #Gators lose DT Javier Edwards but he says this "Florida is most definitely not out, I love Florida just depends on the home visits"

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I want the whole staff gone. Start over. This ain't gonna get any better

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Just the beginning...they better go ahead and fire these bums we have on the staff,spend the money it takes to bring in some top tier recruiters/coaches,expand our f'ing support staff (so we're on equal ground as everyone else) and go ahead and borrow the money (like everyone else has done) break ground on a New state of the art all in one facility (with all the bells and whistles) and be done with it.

What UF is actually doing: all in one facility is 18 months away from breaking ground...refusing the extra support staff that we need to compete and dragging they're feet on spending whatever it takes to bring in elite coaches. With the way we're running sh*t no coach worth a sh*t will come and the ones we get don't have a chance to successful. :trainwreck:

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
emoticon-029.gif~c200

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Recruit or die. If they don't, it will all take care of itself.

gators4224

Apr 30, 2016
Just the beginning...they better go ahead and fire these bums we have on the staff,spend the money it takes to bring in some top tier recruiters/coaches,expand our f'ing support staff (so we're on equal ground as everyone else) and go ahead and borrow the money (like everyone else has done) break ground on a New state of the art all in one facility (with all the bells and whistles) and be done with it.

What UF is actually doing: all in one facility is 18 months away from breaking ground...refusing the extra support staff that we need to compete and dragging they're feet on spending whatever it takes to bring in elite coaches. With the way we're running sh*t no coach worth a sh*t will come and the ones we get don't have a chance to successful. :trainwreck:
But BUT But we have a heck of a gymnastics program ;)

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Fire him please. Doesn't the AD see the disaster that is looming?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
3-9 or 4-8 is a very realistic future for us.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Recruit or die. If they don't, it will all take care of itself.
The problem is they run off to another job, or just retire as multimillionaires, and we are left holding the bag of shyt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator