Eagles and Chipster - will he be traded to Tennessee?

Kyng

Founding Member
The Freak
Lifetime Member
Jun 21, 2014
Founding Member
Anyone else enjoying the embarrassment that is the Eagles? Maybe I'm just a Tebow fanboy, but every time he get's cut I think he get's the short end of the stick. Manning to Denver was a bust, yeah they won a bunch of games, but as loaded as that team is, getting Manning was Superbowl or bust for them. Now there run is over, now they will most likely blow it up, and rebuild with Kubiak and a young QB in Osweiller.

No need to describe the Rex Ryan debacle. The guy is the Will Muschamp of the NFL. Every time he loses, specifically to the Patriots and Bill Belichick, I get all warm and fuzzy inside. Won't be long until he's run out of Buffalo.

Now onto the Eagles. This is the best yet. I mean two 10-6 seasons and a playoff game his first season. The ole Chipster was ready to set NFL defenses on fire with his unique offensive mind. The owner gave him full control. He then proceeds to trade his best linemen and skill position players away. Fine, what ever. After all he's Chip f***ing Kelly. Then he signs Tebow. Me as a fan I get excited. I watched their games. I thought for sure he would make the team once Barkely was cut. So I figured great. Bradford was going to get injured, then Sanchez would start to play, and do what he does best (turn over machine). So Tebow would be starting mid season, but no. Tebow's cut for Stephen Morris.

Sorry for the rant. I just think the NFL is better with Tebow, and as hard as he worked to make the team(s) he deserves to be on a roster somewhere. Anyways f**k Elway, Chip, and Rex Ryan and his wife's feet.

Happy Thanks Giving and go Gators! :chomp:

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Anyone else enjoying the embarrassment that is the Eagles? Maybe I'm just a Tebow fanboy, but every time he get's cut I think he get's the short end of the stick. Manning to Denver was a bust, yeah they won a bunch of games, but as loaded as that team is, getting Manning was Superbowl or bust for them. Now there run is over, now they will most likely blow it up, and rebuild with Kubiak and a young QB in Osweiller.

No need to describe the Rex Ryan debacle. The guy is the Will Muschamp of the NFL. Every time he loses, specifically to the Patriots and Bill Belichick, I get all warm and fuzzy inside. Won't be long until he's run out of Buffalo.

Now onto the Eagles. This is the best yet. I mean two 10-6 seasons and a playoff game his first season. The ole Chipster was ready to set NFL defenses on fire with his unique offensive mind. The owner gave him full control. He then proceeds to trade his best linemen and skill position players away. Fine, what ever. After all he's Chip f***ing Kelly. Then he signs Tebow. Me as a fan I get excited. I watched their games. I thought for sure he would make the team once Barkely was cut. So I figured great. Bradford was going to get injured, then Sanchez would start to play, and do what he does best (turn over machine). So Tebow would be starting mid season, but no. Tebow's cut for Stephen Morris.

Sorry for the rant. I just think the NFL is better with Tebow, and as hard as he worked to make the team(s) he deserves to be on a roster somewhere. Anyways f**k Elway, Chip, and Rex Ryan and his wife's feet.

Happy Thanks Giving and go Gators! :chomp:

Totally agree... Go Tebow and Go Gators!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I definitely don't wanna see chip kelly at LSU. I can tell you that much.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
With all this talk about Tebow and the Eagles' offense, I almost forgot that Detroit hung 45 on him today.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
You think we have a shot at him?

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Mariota's done well in a more traditional offense, so I'm not sure that marriage is likely. Assuming Miles is done at LSU, I have to think they will make a play for Kelly after he and Philly make the split official.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Kelly will get squashed by SEC defenses, just like he has in the Sunday league. Not worried.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Mariota's done well in a more traditional offense, so I'm not sure that marriage is likely. Assuming Miles is done at LSU, I have to think they will make a play for Kelly after he and Philly make the split official.
Mariota hasn't really done diddly. Not sure how you drew this conclusion.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I had forgotten about usc. That would be more likely than LSU imo.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
If he goes back to college he would go to USC. Unfortunately, if he gets let go it won't be until the end of the season so USC will not be able to hire him until January at the earliest. Will USC wait?

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
If he goes back to college he would go to USC. Unfortunately, if he gets let go it won't be until the end of the season so USC will not be able to hire him until January at the earliest. Will USC wait?
Michigan waited for harbough

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Michigan waited for harbough

But he was really open about wanting to go there. I haven't heard anything from Chip about even wanting to go back to college, much less USC.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I expect Texas to offer Chip Kelly anything he wants.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I'm not convinced he's ready to rush back into the college game yet.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Mariota hasn't really done diddly. Not sure how you drew this conclusion.
BS he hasn't. 13 TDs against six picks for a 96.1 rating as a rookie is quite good, esp since the Titans suck otherwise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator