"hadn't of"??? Who talks like that?

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n135766 said:
With the worst roster in the conference and beating everyone's choice for our coach along with Miles....Would have beaten Mizzou if QB hadn't of had broken ribs. That's called coaching.

Yeah, if he just had Bama's roster he would be the best coach in the West!

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Eagles are top 5 in scoring and yards per game.

I hate the Eagles as much as anybody but to say the offense won't work is incredibly stupid.

And what's with the guy and his hard on for Beilema?

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJay26;n135880 said:

I hate the Eagles as much as anybody but to say the offense won't work is incredibly stupid.

don't worry, nobody understands it

MatthewM.

Founding Member
Chief Queef
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n135750 said:
The Eagles will be fine when they get a QB. Nothing wrong with that offense. Always good to see someone try and go against the grain in the NFL.

He can try all he wants but it won't last. Kinda like when the Dolphins won the division the first year they ran the wildcat. The next year they and a bunch of other teams tried to implement it, it failed and it's pretty much non existent today. Kelly will be back in college in the next 1-2 years.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
MatthewM.;n135882 said:
He can try all he wants but it won't last. Kinda like when the Dolphins won the division the first year they ran the wildcat. The next year they and a bunch of other teams tried to implement it, it failed and it's pretty much non existent today. Kelly will be back in college in the next 1-2 years.
You're a clown, as usual. This wasn't Kelly's first year - it was his second year and his offense was once again sucessful. It was his defense that failed him. Kelly is going to be in the NFL for a long time.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n135895 said:
Let's be fair here, what offense could ever succeed with Mark Sanchez?

the butt fumble offense

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Chip will trade up to draft Marcus Mariotta and the rest will be history. Or.... He might be the 49ers next coach and, viola.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
GatorJay26;n135880 said:

Wow, top 5 in yards.....and not going anywhere because of it. One hit wonder and it never works for long when you play in the NFL or even a tough ass conference in CFB. Long term success in those situations IS ALWAYS based on power football and good defense. For examples see Seahawks, 49ers, Packers and such, in CFB see Bama and LSU and to a lesser degree FSU over the last 3 years despite playing in a powder puff conference, or for that matter any team who has ever won a NC or SB. Not so hard to understand is it?

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n135909 said:
Wow, top 5 in yards.....and not going anywhere because of it. One hit wonder and it never works for long when you play in the NFL or even a tough ass conference in CFB. Long term success in those situations IS ALWAYS based on power football and good defense. For examples see Seahawks, 49ers, Packers and such, in CFB see Bama and LSU and to a lesser degree FSU over the last 3 years despite playing in a powder puff conference, or for that matter any team who has ever won a NC or SB. Not so hard to understand is it?
Will, is that you?

MatthewM.

Founding Member
Chief Queef
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n135893 said:
You're a clown, as usual. This wasn't Kelly's first year - it was his second year and his offense was once again sucessful. It was his defense that failed him. Kelly is going to be in the NFL for a long time.

He will be good enough to beat the bad teams but that junk is never going to work against real NFL teams. Go look at his record in big games and get back to me. He's also benefitted by being in one of the worst defensive divisions in football. Does Urban Meyer know you are swinging on Chip's nuts during your time off of his?

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
MJMGator;n135911 said:
Will, is that you?

Will forgot the first part of a power football team.....the offensive line, oh and a QB who could throw a forward pass might have helped.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
MatthewM.;n135916 said:
He will be good enough to beat the bad teams but that junk is never going to work against real NFL teams. Go look at his record in big games and get back to me. He's also benefitted by being in one of the worst defensive divisions in football. Does Urban Meyer know you are swinging on Chip's nuts during your time off of his?
:bananawave:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
The game of football needs more coaches like Chip Kelly to keep people interested, particularly in the NFL. The same 'ol "power football" crap that puts people to sleep is what is going to keep hurting the NFL. Anybody who watches the NFL should be grateful for new coaches like Chip Kelly, that actually try new things.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Speaking of the playoffs - anyone know why Arizona is listed as playing Dallas now as the 6th seed behind Green Bay listed as the 5 seed (and Detroit technically their division champ now) but in those playoff generators it has Dallas playing the Green Bay/Detroit loser even if Arizona loses again. Doesn't make sense Arizona would move in front of Green Bay to the 5 seed if they both lose a final NFC game but that is what happens if those programs are right.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
oxrageous;n135923 said:
The game of football needs more coaches like Chip Kelly to keep people interested, particularly in the NFL. The same 'ol "power football" crap that puts people to sleep is what is going to keep hurting the NFL. Anybody who watches the NFL should be grateful for new coaches like Chip Kelly, that actually try new things.

Wrong my friend.....the parody brought on by free agency is what's ruining the game and has been for 20 years. Also over saturation doesn't help.....games on Sun.Mon.Thurs. and even sometimes Saturday....

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n135968 said:
Wrong my friend.....the parody brought on by free agency is what's ruining the game and has been for 20 years. Also over saturation doesn't help.....games on Sun.Mon.Thurs. and even sometimes Saturday....
FB02.jpg

Thank you, Grace. I think you're wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.