Early line for UF v. Michigan

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Collins was a terrible recruiter and mediocre dc but unlike muschamp, he wasn't scared to bring the house. I'd take Collins over muschamp running the D any day.

Well, guess we disagree on that, but I'll be keeping my eye on how Collins does as a head coach. He could be an option to end up back here one day.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
[QUOTE="Gatorraid81, post: 516505, I'll be keeping my eye on how Collins does as a head coach. He could be an option to end up back here one day.[/QUOTE]
Saying stuff like this is why people are starting to thinke youre a Seminole fan.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
[QUOTE="Gatorraid81, post: 516505, I'll be keeping my eye on how Collins does as a head coach. He could be an option to end up back here one day.
Saying stuff like this is why people are starting to thinke youre a Seminole fan.[/QUOTE]

Oh give me a break, if Collins kills it as a head coach , people on here are going to start to point that out. I didn't say make him the coach, I just said I'll keep my eye on him and see how he runs a program. Yeah everybody thinks I'm a seminole and it goes to show how clueless y'all are. I ain't no more a Nole than the next guy on here. Just stick to the topic.

the_alphagator1906

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Lol..man it has been a long time. I can not remember who the negative nancies were and who the sunshine pumpers were....but man is it coming back quickly. Good Lord. Lol

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Lol..man it has been a long time. I can not remember who the negative nancies were and who the sunshine pumpers were....but man is it coming back quickly. Good Lord. Lol

Your home base is the Rainbow headquarters itself. You are insulated over there big time. Hell, there's a whole thread 7 pages long defending a guy with 3 years of triple digit offenses in a row(that's gotta be hard to do at two different schools with completely different personnel). Come on man...

the_alphagator1906

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Your home base is the Rainbow headquarters itself. You are insulated over there big time. Hell, there's a whole thread 7 pages long defending a guy with 3 years of triple digit offenses in a row(that's gotta be hard to do at two different schools with completely different personnel). Come on man...

I do not understand what you are trying to say...lol..sooooo...I will just nod and smile.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Didn't muschamp win COY in 2012? I think I'm missing your point.
It's not my point it's your point. Again, you said Mac won because he had Chump's players. And yet Chump couldn't win with Chump's players.
So you've tried the excuse that the defense just decided to play better.
Big T threw in the SEC suddenly got bad excuse.
Would you like to try the Chump was such a horrible coach that even a mediocre coach could win with his players? That's better but it doesn't explain dealing with the mess on the O-line.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
It's not my point it's your point. Again, you said Mac won because he had Chump's players. And yet Chump couldn't win with Chump's players.
So you've tried the excuse that the defense just decided to play better.
Big T threw in the SEC suddenly got bad excuse.
Would you like to try the Chump was such a horrible coach that even a mediocre coach could win with his players? That's better but it doesn't explain dealing with the mess on the O-line.

Mac is really the recipient of the perfect storm. Down trodden east and a defense that matured and really came together these last two years. No one in their right mind is going to say the offense won us two Easts. That elite defense got us to ATL. Should we look at the combined winning % of the teams he beat vs the teams he lost to? I bet it's ugly.

Exactly what are you trying to say here? Honestly. Are you claiming Mac is a great coach?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.