Status
Not open for further replies.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You make good points but given our horrendous luck we have had with QBs since Tebow left it would be par for the course....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Actually, the QB and OC coaching we have had since Tebow's time has been terrible. Even the guys who did well after leaving, Cam and Brissett, sucked while they were here.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
And yet...

@GridironStuds: "I talked to two people today that said don't be surprised if Eason ends up at Florida" - @GregBiggins on Recruiting Roundtable on #GISShow

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
And yet...

@GridironStuds: "I talked to two people today that said don't be surprised if Eason ends up at Florida" - @GregBiggins on Recruiting Roundtable on #GISShow

Speculation about this kid has gotten crazy. My gut is Georgia is out with the change to Smart. Why the kid would want to go to Miami is a reach, but it's clear he wants good tutoring. All things considered, Mac having the rep he has as a groomer of QBs and with an SEC program on the upswing could be a deal changer.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Actually, the QB and OC coaching we have had since Tebow's time has been terrible. Even the guys who did well after leaving, Cam and Brissett, sucked while they were here.
You can even throw driskel in there as guys who went on to play good

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
wouldn't that suck. we strike out on all 3 with who their coaches are versus Mac.

Franks: LSU has had maybe 1 good QB under Miles
Eason: UGA has an unproven HC with defensive background
Haskins: Maryland has the same issue as UGA

Meanwhile we have a proven QB developer with an offensive mindset. We have an incumbent QB who is incompetent during this stretch. We have a talented QB who very well maybe transferring. Also, we have an unproven walk-on with a little hype and a 2* EE. Am I ****ing missing something here?
Not to mention that nuss is a close friend of the family according to crucial.

PhD Gator

UF Ph.D. 2011
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
From Cece's Twitter

Told Eason he better get ready to see me in practice everyday next year haha

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Clearly he has no loyalty to a school if he's willing to chase Richt to Miami. Sounds more like he wants someone that's going to preach to him. And I don't think Richt is a good developer of QB's. He's recruited some very good ones but what do any of them have to show for their time with him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator