Ed O gets PAID, then quickly files for divorce

Oklahoma Gator

Lifetime Member
Nov 18, 2015
Anyone else struck by this quote in the article?
“The couple has been married since Feb. 19, 1997 and they have three sons — twin boys Parker and Cody, who are 22, and Tyler Spotts-Orgeron who is from Kelly’s previous marriage and is 22.”
Yeah math is a little sketch on that one

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I know we love to bag on Nola for bumping this(honestly, the jokes probably on us. I bet he feels great after a 4 month nap). But if we were ever asked to describe the GCMB, this thread may represent things better than any other. Law ripping a coach using less than accurate data, Ox making a completely reasonable assessment of the person in question(page 3), a couple people posting the story way after the fact, and it all ending with @Oklahoma Gator and @PastyStoole having sex with someone they’ve never met.

Yep. That’s GCMB.
images

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah math is a little sketch on that one
So, she dropped a lil crumbcruncher in January, Ogre said moveover, I love those milkjugs, and knocked her up a few months later. Drops more kids in November or December?

Ive seen it. But usually after babydaddy go to prison.

Last edited:

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
So, she dropped a lil crumcruncher in January, Orge said moveover I love those milkjugs and knocked her up a few months later. Drops more kids in November or December?

Ive seen it. But usually after babydaddy go to prison.
I just noticed that the article was published in late January, so basically she either just had the kid or he married her when she was ready to pop. In whichever case, there’s gotta be an interesting back story there. (Or more likely, the reporter is an idiot and had his facts wrong and his editor is just as stupid.)

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
I know we love to bag on Nola for bumping this(honestly, the jokes probably on us. I bet he feels great after a 4 month nap). But if we were ever asked to describe the GCMB, this .

Well that NAP you think I just came out of is...Trying to get a new company off the ground...so I don't always have time to linger here.

I had some NEW info from a friend who knows a lot of the inside dirt and is not happy...That Coach O is being really SHYTTY to his soon to be X.

And no matter how much I say this...I'm a Gator Fan FIRST. Yes I'm an LSU Alumnus and I like Louisiana...the only LSU thing I have is my MS Diploma.

That said, I am not real happy with the direction UF is headed...And no Donk...I am not agreeing with you on the Football Team...I am referring to the UF ADMINISTRATION..

Last edited:

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Well that NAP you think I just came out of is...Trying to get a new company off the ground...so I don't always have time to linger here.

I had some NEW info from a friend who knows a lot of the inside dirt and is not happy...That Coach O is being really SHYTTY to his soon to be X.

And no matter how much I say this...I'm a Gator Fan FIRST. Yes I'm an LSU Alumnus and I like Louisiana...the only LSU thing I have is my MD Diploma.

That said, I am not real happy with the direction UF is headed...And no Donk...I am not agreeing with you on the Football Team...I am referring to the UF ADMINISTRATION..
Its extremely rare for a divorce to be done amicably. **** happens, folks get divorced and at least one of the parties is always butthurt. Life goes on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator