Eddy Piñeiro

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Between a very good defense, great kicker, and qb that protects the ball well we might be able to win the east again since it's so bad this year. Just need to find some sort of running game. 2 tight ends sets will help.
Georgia looked pretty good yesterday

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@DannyWuerffel: Not sure I liked seeing a kicker wear @TimTebow #15 jersey. Then I saw him kick and decided I'd be fine even if he wanted #7. #GoGators

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
I'm thinking if he has that special year...he's gone to the NFL. He looks like the real deal. Aguayo left a year early.

Gator_Chompz

Founding Member
Marine 4 Life
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Only prob I saw last night in the stadium with Eddy is that he line drives his kicks soccer style. The kick has no lift/arch and I am afraid when we face stout defenses that his kicks are too low and they will get blocked. He has to work on that for sure.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I'm thinking if he has that special year...he's gone to the NFL. He looks like the real deal. Aguayo left a year early.
He is already talking about changing the financial status of his family.

Hasn't it become a cultural norm on our team for all of our 3rd year starters to leave early, even if they are third or later rounders? Or FAs? Or destined for the arena league?

jmskjrgator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Only prob I saw last night in the stadium with Eddy is that he line drives his kicks soccer style. The kick has no lift/arch and I am afraid when we face stout defenses that his kicks are too low and they will get blocked. He has to work on that for sure.

Just line up and snap it 15 yards to the holder instead 7. And tell him to kick it har-r-r-d. It's not
inconceivable.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
Georgia looked pretty good yesterday
Well.....except for that trailing to an ACC also-ran for most of the game.

I picked NC to beat them, but I based that off Chubb not being 100% quite yet. It's obvious he is.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
:britney:

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I posted the Britney emote because I'm not sure if you are serious or not. His kicks looked like they had plenty of elevation to me. Maybe its just because I'm used to seeing our FG attempts driven into the back of the right guard's helmet.

Gator_Chompz

Founding Member
Marine 4 Life
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
I posted the Britney emote because I'm not sure if you are serious or not. His kicks looked like they had plenty of elevation to me. Maybe its just because I'm used to seeing our FG attempts driven into the back of the right guard's helmet.

From what I can tell sitting in section 38, row 21 the kicks looked very low. The same with all of his kicks. People around me had the same concern.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
To be fair, their roster isn't quite the dumpster fire mac inherited.
Well, it's not quite as bed, we aren't considering fielding tuba players, but after two years, it's DT/NT and LB that is the dumpster fire and OL is only smoldering.

jeeping8r

Your car may go fast, Mine will go anywhere
Lifetime Member
Dec 18, 2015
In section 10 row 49 the kicks looked like they were high enough.... Townsend on the other hand needs to work on his a bit. In 3rd Q IIRC a barely 30 yard punt????? WTH???

Question I have is why isn't the kid who shags the punts at half on the team??? I noticed many a UMass player in his face during end of half warmups and he never missed a beat.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
Townsend on the other hand needs to work on his a bit.

Question I have is why isn't the kid who shags the punts at half on the team??? I noticed many a UMass player in his face during end of half warmups and he never missed a beat.
:what:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator