Eddy's Ready

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Nick will have to wait a year to use that weapon.

Lake Gator

SUBMARINERS GO DEEPER
Lifetime Member
Feb 13, 2016
I just look forward to PATs being automatic again and not ugly misadventures.

Last edited:

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
We need to be kicking FGs the entire 2nd half of the UMASS and N. TX games. Mac needs to get the crowd into it to put the pressure on him.

Good Training!

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Yes, but he will make his first 77 yard field goal attempt.

I can see his first 77 yd FG attempt drifting...drifting....hitting the upright and going in. Then he turns to Mac and gives a silly grin and Mac gives him a noogie and says "you rascal, you".

Final Score: LSU 10 - UF 27

Post Game Quote from Mac: "Shucks. After losing with the fake FG call last year, I just wanted to give Les a chance to suck it for a change. No, I'm kidding. I like Les, he's a funny guy.

Yeah, we kinda owned them and were up by 14 as the clock was ticking down. Most coaches simply want to run out the clock, take the win and get off the field, you know? Maybe go grab some PB&J sammiches. But as time was running out and the kids were getting a little excited on the sidelines, you know how kids can get, right...well wouldn't you know it my phone started ringing. I'm wondering who-in-the-world would be calling me then? So I checked, and of course it was Steve [Spurrier]. So I answered, you know, and asked how he liked the game. You know what he said? He said "FK LES, Kick IT!" So we did. Lucky for us it went in, so we could make Ol' Steve smile a bit bigger. He said that was a pretty thing to watch, but he admitted he enjoyed us kicking FGs against TN anytime we didn't feel like converting a 3rd down just a little bit more. Something about setting the record for scoring drives or somesuch. You know I don't pay attention to records that much, but he believed that would stand for a long time. He also mentioned he was looking forward to the games against UGA and FSU."

Lake Gator

SUBMARINERS GO DEEPER
Lifetime Member
Feb 13, 2016
I can see his first 77 yd FG attempt drifting...drifting....hitting the upright and going in. Then he turns to Mac and gives a silly grin and Mac gives him a noogie and says "you rascal, you".

Final Score: LSU 10 - UF 27

Post Game Quote from Mac: "Shucks. After losing with the fake FG call last year, I just wanted to give Les a chance to suck it for a change. No, I'm kidding. I like Les, he's a funny guy.

Yeah, we kinda owned them and were up by 14 as the clock was ticking down. Most coaches simply want to run out the clock, take the win and get off the field, you know? Maybe go grab some PB&J sammiches. But as time was running out and the kids were getting a little excited on the sidelines, you know how kids can get, right...well wouldn't you know it my phone started ringing. I'm wondering who-in-the-world would be calling me then? So I checked, and of course it was Steve [Spurrier]. So I answered, you know, and asked how he liked the game. You know what he said? He said "FK LES, Kick IT!" So we did. Lucky for us it went in, so we could make Ol' Steve smile a bit bigger. He said that was a pretty thing to watch, but he admitted he enjoyed us kicking FGs against TN anytime we didn't feel like converting a 3rd down just a little bit more. Something about setting the record for scoring drives or somesuch. You know I don't pay attention to records that much, but he believed that would stand for a long time. He also mentioned he was looking forward to the games against UGA and FSU."

You have a gift. Have you considered a career as a medium assisting police solve cold cases?

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I'd love to see Mac let him go for one that long for S&G against an auto win team.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.