Warning: Political Takes Ejected Texas HS football player runs back on field and knocks Ref into the middle of next week

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Apparently the punk was charged today with assault. About damn time.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I would think this ban would be overturned if they appeal based on what you stated above.

I hope not. It’s terrible for his teammates. But maybe some of them will finally see that their actions have an impact on others. That concept is lost on a TON of people these days.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
:lol: I'd love to see the nationwide rioting and looting after the cops arrested this kid on the 50 yard line.
Yawn. No one gives a shtt about you loons on the left coast.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I hope not. It’s terrible for his teammates. But maybe some of them will finally see that their actions have an impact on others. That concept is lost on a TON of people these days.
I suspect there was more. Teammates talking, cheering etc.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
I suspect there was more. Teammates talking, cheering etc.

I saw an extended video of this earlier and it appears his teammates are trying to hold him back. I don’t think they expected him to suddenly run on to the field and slobberknock that Ref to the ground. They did kind of circle around the kid to shield him from the other team, but I’m not sure that alone makes them complicit.

I agree @bradgator2 that the rest of the team need to learn a lesson in controlling their emotions and hostility, but unless there were other accomplices or ‘cheerleaders’; (which further investigation might show), then I believe a complete disqualification is unfair to the rest of the team.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
I saw an extended video of this earlier and it appears his teammates are trying to hold him back. I don’t think they expected him to suddenly run on to the field and slobberknock that Ref to the ground. They did kind of circle around the kid to shield him from the other team, but I’m not sure that alone makes them complicit.

I agree @bradgator2 that the rest of the team need to learn a lesson in controlling their emotions and hostility, but unless there were other accomplices or ‘cheerleaders’; (which further investigation might show), then I believe a complete disqualification is unfair to the rest of the team.

Fake news. The video I saw, the real one, showed his teammates passing out popcorn and beers on the sideline as they egged him on to deck the ref. #TRUTH

Oklahoma Gator

Lifetime Member
Nov 18, 2015
It would be a much more effective deterrent to arrest his stupid ass immediately though.

I remember watching a cop arrest some stupid ass college student who mooned the entire civic center during graduation. much more effective to watch the cops walk up and cuff his stupid ass and perp walk him out of the in front of everybody.
Look I’ve already apologized for this multiple times and I’d really appreciate it if you’d stop bringing it up

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
It would be a much more effective deterrent to arrest his stupid ass immediately though.

I remember watching a cop arrest some stupid ass college student who mooned the entire civic center during graduation.

I didn’t take the first sentence literally until I read the second sentence.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
Running back on the field like he did is not part of the football game.

Why was he there? Why did he run back? Yes technically you are correct, is say a prayer before the game or coming out the tunnel part of the game? Technically no but in reality yes. He was charged so that will have to go through the process. That they canceled the entire team is something I would not do.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
I would think this ban would be overturned if they appeal based on what you stated above.

I understand that the school board did this, thus no appeal except perhaps to the courts that it was excessive and beyond their authority.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
So he was faster than all sideline teammates, none of whom could launch a saving tackle?
Bet he did it thinking there would be no consequences?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator