Elam declares for the NFL Draft

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
We now open another slot...What will Feb bring?

bayou gator

Lord I was born a shamblin' man...
Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
I honestly don’t know how good Elam is. He seems very athletic, but doesn’t look spectacular in any way. However, you also gotta consider the fact that he has never been coached the entire time he’s been here.

I hope he does well at the combine and makes a lot of money. If so, he definitely won’t be the first of the past two regimes that saw talent squandered here, only to finally shine once they get some real coaching in the big leagues.

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014

I had not read anywhere that he was a first rounder. Again, that is why I asked the question. If I knew the answer I would not have asked the question. I am a fan not an analyst and like you, an azzhole

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
A lot of people say he is a high pick. I never thought Marco would go anywhere as high as he did, but it was clear he was just coasting after his injury and taking plays off. All it takes is a good combine.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
The espn crawler just showed that Kuiper says he is the # 5 corner in the draft

there were quite a few injuries this year at this position (...the Colts for example had to call a guy up from the practice squad this past weekend), so it would seem to me that Elam will be in high demand. He's also a legacy and that doesn't hurt either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator