Emory Jones film study

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
If Trask finishes strong he could go into the draft. Compare him and Franks (who may also go despite he injury). If you’re an NFL team, which one shows the better decision making? Franks has more arm strength, but not that much more and Trask seems ahead on decision making, accuracy and release.
It's possible and would make one helluva back story. I am a big fan of the guy and love watching our offense with an actual vertical passing attack. Hopefully we can keep it going this Saturday.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Trask's understanding of the offense and pre-snap reads might be the reason he is starting over EJ because it sure looks like EJ can throw and he can damn sure run.

UFHealthGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 12, 2017
I dont understand the EJ transfer talk right now. Franks is gone probably. Trask could too if he does well this year. If not, then he might start next year, but EJ will be a solid second. With Jalon jones gone, he won't be beat by a true freshman likely, and EJ will be the starter for 2021 and 2022 for sure. Mullen inexplicably is very loyal for his senior players and I am sure if EJ stays he will play at least 2 years as a starter, which should be more then enough to sell his stock to the NFL. Whether you like Mullen or not, he seems to be able to make his QBs look good even if they are not. Look at Fitzgerald and Franks.

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
He cant really, bc of the RB and TE in protection there are two guys spying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator