Founding Member

PaulDrake

Della Street's Baby Daddy
Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

Daryl

Lifetime Member
Nov 11, 2017
I never understood ppl laughing at injuries to kids playing a game. Guess every fanbase has em

Daryl

Lifetime Member
Nov 11, 2017
Agreed. I didnt shed a tear when he left, but he did play hard while here and I didnt wanna see him go down. I always thought he was a good kid, he just wasnt ready for the pressure that those statues outside the stadium put on playing QB for UF

Same for AR, I think hes a good dude, just not a fan of his wild throws

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I never understood ppl laughing at injuries to kids playing a game. Guess every fanbase has em
Good God my board is in shambles these days. How was I "laughing" at his injury?

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I never hated EJ. He gave it his all, he just isn't a high level QB. Has a great arm and runs real well, but when it comes to throwing the ball he either holds onto it too long, just doesn't throw it, or throws it to the wrong guy at the wrong time when he does decide to throw it. AR has his own issues with decision making but he's not quite as bad and when he's on, man he's really on.

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
Hate it for EJ because he was a great kid, excellent teammate, would do anything you asked of him except win games.
He will do well in life just probably not as a football player, would probably be a good Coach someday

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
Good God my board is in shambles these days. How was I "laughing" at his injury?
You should be ashamed of yourself, Ox, sh!ttalking a player like that....how could you?? You're supposed to be a paragon of virtue and integrity on this forum. :giggle:

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Sandy vaginas on aisle 3...

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Looks like he’s been replaced by the walk on.

In a weird way, how much damage did Tebow do by coming here? Imagine how different the last 17 years would’ve looked if we transitioned from a bad fit in Leak, to a bust in Portis, to who knows after that. One QB launches Mullen into some ridiculous category of QB wisdom, despite the fact that he’s never been able to replicate it since other than to run QB powers with Dak and Fitzgerald until a knee got shredded. If he hadn’t been fired last year, our QB room would consist of Del Rio-Wilson, Emory, Richardson and that kid Evers’ mom.

He’s quite possibly the worlds worst QB evaluator of all time.

Daryl

Lifetime Member
Nov 11, 2017
Never said YOU did, you just posted the story of him being injured. However the post got the lol emoji's from some who thought it was funny and those are who I’m referring to

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
In a weird way, how much damage did Tebow do by coming here? Imagine how different the last 17 years would’ve looked if we transitioned from a bad fit in Leak, to a bust in Portis, to who knows after that. One QB launches Mullen into some ridiculous category of QB wisdom, despite the fact that he’s never been able to replicate it since other than to run QB powers with Dak and Fitzgerald until a knee got shredded. If he hadn’t been fired last year, our QB room would consist of Del Rio-Wilson, Emory, Richardson and that kid Evers’ mom.

He’s quite possibly the worlds worst QB evaluator of all time.
Let's be real. There's worst places to be than in a room with Evers mom

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.