Emory Jones transfers to Arizona State and gets benched; now looking to get benched at Cincy

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
If I were Emory, I would walk into Billy Napalm's office and tell him I wanted to stay . Make Emory a slot receiver, a wildcat QB, a CB, and 5th string emergency QB. Stay for the education from the University of Florida!

Emory is not a D1 QB. He may have a shot playing QB at Tennessee State or Austin Peay but that's about it. Stay at Florida for the next two years, get your degree and move on with your life.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
If I were Emory, I would walk into Billy Napalm's office and tell him I wanted to stay . Make Emory a slot receiver, a wildcat QB, a CB, and 5th string emergency QB. Stay for the education from the University of Florida!

Emory is not a D1 QB. He may have a shot playing QB at Tennessee State or Austin Peay but that's about it. Stay at Florida for the next two years, get your degree and move on with your life.
Billy Napalm is a happy accident lol.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
School can stop aid when player enters portal
If player has no offers its up to school if it takes them back or not
What would you do if you were BN? I do not know what I would do. There's a side of me that would keep him and let him practice at another position, give him a scholly, encourage him to graduate ASAP.

Zodiac

Jul 19, 2016
I'm afraid for Emory a transfer portal isn't enough. He needs a portal to go back in time when the veer was a dominant offense. Like Driskel, he was born about 40 years too late.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I’m just relieved Law isn’t around to find one of my posts from four years ago when I said EJ had the it factor.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I’m just relieved Law isn’t around to find one of my posts from four years ago when I said EJ had the it factor.

He is already taking screenshots of our posts and posting them on twitter for all 3 followers to see.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
I feel badly for Emory; hotshot HS QB, widely recruited, goes to big time SEC to play in an offense he believes will be perfect for his skill set. Solid kid, good teammate, and by all accounts a hard worker. Patiently waits his turn and it just doesn’t work out.

I wish him the best wherever he ends up and hope he has great success, both at the next stop and in life. Bon chance, EJ.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I feel badly for Emory; hotshot HS QB, widely recruited, goes to big time SEC to play in an offense he believes will be perfect for his skill set. Solid kid, good teammate, and by all accounts a hard worker. Patiently waits his turn and it just doesn’t work out.

I wish him the best wherever he ends up and hope he has great success, both at the next stop and in life. Bon chance, EJ.

All you can ask for in life is a chance. EJ got his and he didn’t pass. Whether he walks away with his head held high is his choice. He can cry whoa is me or he can make the best of it.

He’s certainly made a positive name for himself in Gatorland. If he’s halfway conversant behind a mic, he can come back in a broadcast booth and make a handsome living.

There’s a perfectly good reason why only so many athletes make it to the NFL.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
What if no one takes him? Are we forced to keep him?
giphy-downsized-large.gif

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
What would you do if you were BN? I do not know what I would do. There's a side of me that would keep him and let him practice at another position, give him a scholly, encourage him to graduate ASAP.
Not sure, EJ is a quality person the kind you want around you program and I think maybe he could help the team somewhere just not at QB unless Billy can work wonders.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.