Erin Andrews gets 55 million

Kyng

Founding Member
The Freak
Lifetime Member
Jun 21, 2014
Founding Member
If you have daughters what's the price of there body for the whole world to see worth to you?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
If you have daughters what's the price of there body for the whole world to see worth to you?
For 55 million they can see whatever they want.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
For 55 million they can see whatever they want.

Not you, your daughter. Either you don't have a daughter or you're completely trolling. I'm going with trolling cause you've been doing that for quite some time now in a lot of threads.

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
doorknob-defective.jpg

I heard the perpetrator is also going to sue Marriott.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I figured Ox would like this. His hero Trump is a huge fan of threatening lawsuits.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I figured Ox would like this. His hero Trump is a huge fan of threatening lawsuits.
She didn't threaten a lawsuit, she actually sued a large company that had nothing to do with the incident, probably egged on by a number of disgusting lawyers that wanted a slice of her pain and suffering. If she had lost her job and her livelihood and all the future millions it could bring had been wiped out due to this incident, then a sizable settlement would at least be understood. Her career wasn't hurt in the least.

So 55 million for pain and suffering? Is someone dead or in a wheelchair for life I don't know about?

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
She didn't threaten a lawsuit, she actually sued a large company that had nothing to do with the incident, probably egged on by a number of disgusting lawyers that wanted a slice of her pain and suffering. If she had lost her job and her livelihood and all the future millions it could bring had been wiped out due to this incident, then a sizable settlement would at least be understood. Her career wasn't hurt in the least.

So 55 million for pain and suffering? Is someone dead or in a wheelchair for life I don't know about?
Once again, tell me that when its your daughter. What price tag would you put on her emotional well-being? I get it, we wouldn't give a sh*t if it was us, but she's obviously had a hard time with it. What I saw in the videos was real emotion...not someone out for a payday.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I'm deeply in love with her so I'm glad to see her get paid.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Once again, tell me that when its your daughter. What price tag would you put on her emotional well-being? I get it, we wouldn't give a sh*t if it was us, but she's obviously had a hard time with it. What I saw in the videos was real emotion...not someone out for a payday.
If only we all got filthy rich because something bad happened that we had a hard time with. The scumbag got caught and went to jail. Nobody died here.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
If only we all got filthy rich because something bad happened that we had a hard time with. The scumbag got caught and went to jail. Nobody died here.
Paying an athlete $25M annually or an actor $25M for a movie is ok, but only a wrongful death deserves millions in damages? Stick with running your fingers throw Trump's locks, Ox. :lol:
$55M ain't what it used to be. Besudes, she'll likely not see a dime from the actual perpetrator and the lawyers will get a healthy cut. If she wanted to "punish" the hoteliers, she had to sue big...or else they would've easily settled to avoid any publicity. I doubt they appeal..just pay their 49% and move on.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
The dude determine what room she was in thru some social engineering scamming, then simply requested an adjacent room when he checked in. You can say that marriot is culpable for being conned but 55 mil? GTFO, seriously.

You think any of your daughters would have got that if the same thing happened? They'd get about 50-100k.

Only reason she got 55 mil was bc she's famous and her lawyers are making sure the entire free world knows about it.

It was an awful thing that happened but 55 mil is a freaking joke.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Paying an athlete $25M annually or an actor $25M for a movie is ok, but only a wrongful death deserves millions in damages? Stick with running your fingers throw Trump's locks, Ox. :lol:
$55M ain't what it used to be. Besudes, she'll likely not see a dime from the actual perpetrator and the lawyers will get a healthy cut. If she wanted to "punish" the hoteliers, she had to sue big...or else they would've easily settled to avoid any publicity. I doubt they appeal..just pay their 49% and move on.
You doubt they'll appeal? :bwahaha:

If they don't appeal I'll eat my iPad. With salt.

Not sure why you keep throwing around this Trump thing. I'm not voting for him in the primary. At least my guy has some hair......your beloved Bernie Sanders lost his decades ago.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
You doubt they'll appeal? :bwahaha:

If they don't appeal I'll eat my iPad. With salt.

Not sure why you keep throwing around this Trump thing. I'm not voting for him in the primary. At least my guy has some hair......your beloved Bernie Sanders lost his decades ago.
I don't have a guy. The choices for president are as pathetic as the dollar menu at McDonald's.
Also...cut back on the salt. You'll get high blood pressure.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I don't have a guy. The choices for president are as pathetic as the dollar menu at McDonald's.
Hey, the dollar menu now has bacon egg and cheese biscuits all day long.

I'd vote those for pres all day long homie!!!!

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
You can't win. You can't beat me. That's why I'm here and you're.....there. I'm a winner. I'll always be a winner. And you'll always be....a loser.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.