Recruiting ESD 2022: 5* IMG Safety Kamari Wilson, 5* LB Shemar James sign with UF

Status
Not open for further replies.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
I think realistically best we can hope for is to sign Moore, James, McClellan...if we pull a Wilson (highly unlikely) or flip Humphrey back, those would be big wins for Napier. Napier did get us back in the door in less than a week with these guys. Im excited to see the 22 class take shape

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I think realistically best we can hope for is to sign Moore, James, McClellan...if we pull a Wilson (highly unlikely) or flip Humphrey back, those would be big wins for Napier. Napier did get us back in the door in less than a week with these guys. Im excited to see the 22 class take shape

I doubt Humphrey flips back. He tweeted that he was signing today and it was a picture of him in a Georgia uniform.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Humphrey at 1230. Wilson and Washington at 4pm. Shemar at 6pm. Hopefully a bunch of OL between now and thens.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
One day, you will be this man’s most ardent supporter and wonder how you ever doubted him….

Well I’ve always been a supporter. Complimented just about everything he’s done. Doesn’t mean I can’t still question certain moves. Let’s not turn today into that please.

I’ll also add that I love the fact that we have a slogan. You know there are many schools out there that will try to create something on their own if we start trending again. Norvell is probably gearing up an unafraid backpack as we speak. :lol:

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
I doubt Humphrey flips back. He tweeted that he was signing today and it was a picture of him in a Georgia uniform.

Agree. Just saying what would make this day better.

Humphrey will be in the portal next year. Georgia bringing in 4 DBs higher rated than he is...dumb but whatever

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Agree. Just saying what would make this day better.

Humphrey will be in the portal next year. Georgia bringing in 4 DBs higher rated than he is...dumb but whatever

Are they though???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.