Recruiting ESD 2022: 5* IMG Safety Kamari Wilson, 5* LB Shemar James sign with UF

Status
Not open for further replies.

bayou gator

Lord I was born a shamblin' man...
Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Wow… I turn my back for a few minutes to actually do some work for the first time in many days, and Law gets perma-banned…

Why in the hell can’t you kids act right while I’m gone?!
B1E1F2C4-8B66-4B5C-B76B-D38B9F314D44.gif

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

There isn’t a more contrived, undeserved nickname in the world than this jackass being called the “boss”. Outside of you, of course, his entire fan base is made up of 60 year old “rebels” who couldn’t make it in world, divorced women with hand/foot tattoos, and the mentally challenged.

I don’t even know who this Young Dolph is, mor do I care how he died. But I can guarantee that I’d still rather listen to him than Springsteen.

CU-UF

Meh
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Donk was/is an ass. Pour one out for him is about what I would do.

If Bama and UGA are maxed out, should be some opportunities for us

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
There isn’t a more contrived, undeserved nickname in the world than this jackass being called the “boss”. Outside of you, of course, his entire fan base is made up of 60 year old “rebels” who couldn’t make it in world, divorced women with hand/foot tattoos, and the mentally challenged.

I don’t even know who this Young Dolph is, mor do I care how he died. But I can guarantee that I’d still rather listen to him than Springsteen.
I'm starting to get the idea that you aren't a fan of Springsteen

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017

Saw him in Jacksonville one of the best shows I ever seen

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014

I agree but I really don't know if you are engaged in sarcasm

bayou gator

Lord I was born a shamblin' man...
Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014

I honestly could not agree with you more. He's waaaaaaay up the list of the most overrated music artists of all time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator