Recruiting ESD 2022: 5* IMG Safety Kamari Wilson, 5* LB Shemar James sign with UF

Status
Not open for further replies.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
For good this time. Time to turn the page.
giphy.gif

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
GTFO of here. :bananawave:

I am no longer interested in your rhetoric on Gatorchatter. Go enjoy your perfect life and pinch yourself often, just leave us out of it.

It's a new day, boys and girls. The future is bright.

:shocked:

upload_2021-12-17_5-29-18.jpeg

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Saw him in Jacksonville one of the best shows I ever seen

Saw him in Lakeland in 1981. Best show I’ve ever seen. I don’t agree with his politics any more than I want Stephen Tyler to define my daughter’s life. It’s rock and roll.

The wisdom of writing what became the state song of New Jersey and it’s about getting out of New Jersey. Beautiful.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Grace...OX...Grace

This from a hypersensitive hot-head without tact.

Again...your sand box...your rules

Last edited:

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
I am sad to announce that after hearing the latest news I will no longer be able to slay the donk. After many years of giving him much of his own BS back to him and attempting to hold him somewhat accountable it seems that now I must change gears and change my avatar to something else. At least until I too am permabanned. While I do not agree with the donk being banned for good I obviously have no control and therefore have to move along to irritating and harassing someone new.

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
I am sad to announce that after hearing the latest news I will no longer be able to slay the donk. After many years of giving him much of his own BS back to him and attempting to hold him somewhat accountable it seems that now I must change gears and change my avatar to something else. At least until I too am permabanned. While I do not agree with the donk being banned for good I obviously have no control and therefore have to move along to irritating and harassing someone new.

I wonder if Corch will throw a fit and stop posting for a few months in protest, like he did for his buddy sas.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
So, getting back to recruiting, seems like I missed a lot over the last couple days while out on the road. I did watch CBNs presser last night and the guy is obviously legit. Very impressive. Just trying to catch up on where we are....how many commits did we get and how are we sitting nationally and within the SEC now? TIA

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
So, getting back to recruiting, seems like I missed a lot over the last couple days while out on the road. I did watch CBNs presser last night and the guy is obviously legit. Very impressive. Just trying to catch up on where we are....how many commits did we get and how are we sitting nationally and within the SEC now? TIA

We signed about 10 kids. I think that’s the number.

We’re around 50th in the nation. Depending on the site. We are last in the SEC. But most classes are almost completely full after ESD. BN could very well get the class to finish in February around 15 by NSD.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

We’re around 50th in the nation. Depending on the site. We are last in the SEC. But most classes are almost completely full after ESD. BN could very well get the class to finish in February around 15 by NSD.
I'd say that's a damn good class, all things considered if that happens.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018

My thoughts exactly. If he could pull a few 3+ at ULL there has got to be a few 3+ or 4- left that fit...Especially OL

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
I think this recruit is what truly gets our mo back. Looking forward to what the new staff does between now and NSD.

Bushmaster

Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018

That's not how you do it.

Nose ring noose, chute with head clamp, razor blade, purple disinfectant. Slice the sack, pull out the nuts and all the veins, cut them out, spray the disinfectant.

Everyone once in a while, the bull gets really pissed and runs for you and you have to climb the side of the chute. Quite challenging when you are 5-10 years old and the older ones won't let you up.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
That's not how you do it.

Nose ring noose, chute with head clamp, razor blade, purple disinfectant. Slice the sack, pull out the nuts and all the veins, cut them out, spray the disinfectant.

Everyone once in a while, the bull gets really pissed and runs for you and you have to climb the side of the chute. Quite challenging when you are 5-10 years old and the older ones won't let you up.

I somehow managed to get through alcoholica's scotch post ok. But this got to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.