ESPN Going Broke

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
F v c k them. They hate me. They hate my family. They hate my friends. They feel the need to push their evil leftist agenda during EVERY segment. During every game. F v c k them. I look forward to pissing on their grave.
I'm glad someone said it besides me. I regret I have but one like to give.

Last edited:

Bama&GatorFan

Friends in high places
Dec 5, 2015
I will not pay for a channel that has commercials. I have not paid for cable TV in 30 years. I just got sick of paying all that money and still watching commercials. I can watch the highlights on YouTube.
I like to watch the games on the over-the-air channels but I will not pay for espn.
I hope they go out of business so that all the games go back to free channels.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I will not pay for a channel that has commercials. I have not paid for cable TV in 30 years. I just got sick of paying all that money and still watching commercials. I can watch the highlights on YouTube.
I like to watch the games on the over-the-air channels but I will not pay for espn.
Single wide or double wide?

Spurffelbow833

Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2020
Bring back the original ESPN with beer league softball and paper football tournaments. Add live summary executions of any announcers or network personalities who talk politics on the air.

Last edited:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
You do know that commercials are necessary to actually run television programs and studios, right? It ain't a charity. You also aren't watching videos on YouTube without being forced to watch ads, unless you're paying their monthly premium service. There's not a chance in hell you pay that - you've made it clear you think everything in life should be free.

This website ain't a charity either. I show you're blocking ads, along with never giving me a single red cent. If that alone wasn't bad enough, you're a Bammer that has never made a useful, informative, or even an amusing post I can think of.

Is there any reason why I shouldn't gleefully flush you with two clicks?

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Bill Hader Popcorn GIF by Saturday Night Live

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Bring back the original ESPN with beer league softball and paper football tournaments. Add live summary executions of any announcers or network personalities who talk politics on the air.

I'm partial to the guy who exercised all day.

9982c9b900f99a9f7d0528e1fbeca993.jpg

Bama&GatorFan

Friends in high places
Dec 5, 2015
You do know that commercials are necessary to actually run television programs and studios, right? It ain't a charity. You also aren't watching videos on YouTube without being forced to watch ads, unless you're paying their monthly premium service. There's not a chance in hell you pay that - you've made it clear you think everything in life should be free.

This website ain't a charity either. I show you're blocking ads, along with never giving me a single red cent. If that alone wasn't bad enough, you're a Bammer that has never made a useful, informative, or even an amusing post I can think of.

Is there any reason why I shouldn't gleefully flush you with two clicks?
The reason you should not flush me is because of the amazing point of view that I provide to the forum. And the fact that I don't *normally* act like a child, which cannot be said of half of the members around here.

Sometimes I do read the forum at work, and they block ads. Nothing I can do about that.

However, I realize that ads pay the bills for lots of media. I just don't want to pay for their channel and still watch tons of ads. Give me one or the other.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
I never watch them. If I do it's mindlessly watching the scores at the bottom of the screen with it muted
I only watch ESPN for live sports and the 3-4 minutes they spend talking about a Gator game at the half & post-game. I used to watch SportsCenter religiously but not for a long time.

Streaming adds up quickly. We’ve chosen not to pay Bally Sports $20/month for the Lightning & Rays. Hate to think we may have to decline others, but it’s amazing how much else there is to do & see.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
The reason you should not flush me is because of the amazing point of view that I provide to the forum. And the fact that I don't *normally* act like a child, which cannot be said of half of the members around here.
Yes, but they are 100% Gators, so they get full leeway. You are only a 50% Gator, so you only get half the leeway. Then, you take that half and slash it by 75% due to the fact you've never financially supported this website that you visit every day - leaving you with 12.5% leeway. Then, you take that 12.5% and slash it by 90% because you never contribute anything of value while you're freeloading.

That leaves you with only 1.25% of leeway. To say you are walking on the edge is a very large understatement. The "amazing point of view" you offer as a Bama fan isn't really something that the other members value. What will you tell me next, that we need some Noles around here to balance things out?

Bama&GatorFan

Friends in high places
Dec 5, 2015
Yes, but they are 100% Gators, so they get full leeway. You are only a 50% Gator, so you only get half the leeway. Then, you take that half and slash it by 75% due to the fact you've never financially supported this website that you visit every day - leaving you with 12.5% leeway. Then, you take that 12.5% and slash it by 90% because you never contribute anything of value while you're freeloading.

That leaves you with only 1.25% of leeway. To say you are walking on the edge is a very large understatement. The "amazing point of view" you offer as a Bama fan isn't really something that the other members value. What will you tell me next, that we need some Noles around here to balance things out?
Don't forget, I'm pulling for the Gators to whip Georgia!!! Doesn't that count for SOMETHING?!?!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.