ESPN Honors 11 Time Loser Tennerc

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
We have been tagged as the most 'trending' football team in the NCAA. From now on refers to us not as Tennessee but as TRENDING TENNESSEE. The powers that be at the sports network know we got it goin' on. They are well aware what's going to happen next year in the SEC.
up-O66K7DGG1L9FQC4D.jpg

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Same as last year? And the year before that?/ And Dooley's last year? And Kiff's months? And most of Krispy Phil's years?

Bama&GatorFan

Friends in high places
Dec 5, 2015
Something I've noticed about Tennessee, Auburn, and Georgia. Next year is always going to be their year. They always need one more year.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
The rest of the country is voting them Most Likely Not to Meet Unwarranted High Expectations for the.........17th straight year?

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I don't appreciate how UF has beaten us 11 years in a row now.

I'm just upset because of all the love from ESPN for the Gators.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Is this basketball smack from Alvin?
:lmao:

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
ESPN's favorite highlight is Callaway's TD vs UT.

Gulfstream

Founding Member
Mr. Breeze
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
We have been tagged as the most 'trending' football team in the NCAA. From now on refers to us not as Tennessee but as TRENDING TENNESSEE. The powers that be at the sports network know we got it goin' on. They are well aware what's going to happen next year in the SEC.
up-O66K7DGG1L9FQC4D.jpg

Funny, this is pretty much how I expected you to look.

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
It was probably a typo by the espn, they meant treading. You guys have been treading water for over a decade, each year you start out thinking you'll reach the shores of respectability, but alas, it was just a mirage as you flounder about, starting to sink, but float back up like a turd that won't flush, your cries of "we're back" becoming cries of dispair like BigVolFan, airing his dismay on youtube for the world to see how the football gods have cast aside TN like a used condom, never to experience joy again.

8802Gator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The undisputed champs of the off season firing up the hype train early. I look forward to the Vo11s getting hit square in the face with a strong dose of reality for the 12th straight year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator