Even Third Day Has A Little Fun At Jameis' Expense

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The Missus and I went to see Third Day (Christian Rock band) at the Civic Center in Tallahassee last evening. They were great if you like that genre. Lead singer Mack Powell, while talking to the audience and telling us how much they were enjoying their stop in Tally, went on to talk about the food. Had a great hotdog at lunch from VooDoo Dogs. When it came time for the evening meal, they talked about going to another restaurant, but decided to let one of the members make a run to Publix for some crab legs! Evidently there were quite a few of us Gators in attendance, as there was enough laughter to offset the expected Nole whimpering. I'm thinking the band must be SEC guys.

May want to merge with the Jimbo thread, but I'd think this has to be further proof that most, if not all, realize what a screw up Jameis is and likely will continue to be. He'll be ready for Burt Reynold's role in the third remake of The Longest Yard, but it'll probably be a reality series instead of a movie.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Jameis' departure signals the end of a run for them. His offense sucked prior to Winston's arrival and it will suck after he's gone.

For Winston, he'll be in prison in five years. He and Manziel can open a brothel together post-NFL/prison.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
If a Christian Rock band is making jokes about someone, you know it's bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.