F all you Navy mofos!

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
"he was basically Infantry"

That's what every Cav Scout says, yet never has an Infantryman ever said, he's basically a Cav Scout...

I love military smack talk!
Because an 11B isn’t... but guess what, a Scout platoon manning a COP isn’t basically infantry, it just is infantry. ;)

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
I rode one of those two. Not nearly as nice on the road, much nicer in the tough stuff.
Yeah, I knew it wasn’t the 650... I’m too short! It’s the 650 now. We had them with the Afghans, but it is wayyy too high for my stump Lincoln log legs! I can just barely fit on a KTM 660 because it dips just enough in the middle for me

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, I knew it wasn’t the 650... I’m too short! It’s the 650 now. We had them with the Afghans, but it is wayyy too high for my stump Lincoln log legs! I can just barely fit on a KTM 660 because it dips just enough in the middle for me
Almost the exact opposite for me. 250 almost too small. 650 just right, but not so easy to throw around in the washes.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
I ain't getting in the middle of this.....both of you mofo's(Army & Navy) have kept my fat ass safe for over 50 years so I'll let you guys figure it out on the field....

BTW no disrespect to the USMC and Air Force. I love you guys too.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Why do Army guys say hooah all the time. Well that’s just what it sounds like when someone tries to say hello with a cock in their mouth.

Go Navy Beat Army.

It’s awfully lonely out at sea. Men and large vegetables are ever at risk.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Watching the opening ceremonies, notably the National Anthem, my wife commented that nobody was kneeling. I responded that the service academies should’ve sent an invitation with free tickets to colin kap... maybe give him and a fellow kneeler some perspective on how to properly define “sacrifice.”

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Watching the opening ceremonies, notably the National Anthem, my wife commented that nobody was kneeling. I responded that the service academies should’ve sent an invitation with free tickets to colin kap... maybe give him and a fellow kneeler some perspective on how to properly define “sacrifice.”
theyd use it as an opportunity to put themselves front and center, just theyve always done.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
So yeah ... it worked out exactly as I said it did. There are a couple books written about the successes of our tour as well as some of the hardships we went through.

You seem like you're wound a little tight, neteng. Did they close down all the Korean massage parlors in your area?

Tay Bang

I might have been mean to Byrd
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2018
Congrats Army. Great to see a game played with honor and tradition today. Dad and his Dad served in Army during WW2/ Korea and WW1 respectively. Other Grandpa is Naval Academy Grad. Thanks and respect to all Gatorchatter veterans.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
So, this is a day late, but my wife just found this while going through a bunch of old family photos... that’s my middle daughter looking at all the names at the USS ARIZONA Memorial about 16 years ago.

a22324ca06ffb06fa7c90be6ff7c13b8.jpg

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
So, this is a day late, but my wife just found this while going through a bunch of old family photos... that’s my middle daughter looking at all the names at the USS ARIZONA Memorial about 16 years ago.

a22324ca06ffb06fa7c90be6ff7c13b8.jpg
Lotsa great memories seeing that picture. I re-upped twice on that memorial - highly moving experiences

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Because an 11B isn’t... but guess what, a Scout platoon manning a COP isn’t basically infantry, it just is infantry. ;)

FYI, being the bat boy for the NY Yankees means you get to wear the same uniform, but it doesn't make you a Yankee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator