Founding Member
Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The prior staff of Jim McElwain also caught a lot of flak for not having top-five rated recruiting classes, but it did a good job of finding talent at the 3-star level.

:lmao2:

Wunderlich knows what he is talking about technically. he probably gives the best breakdowns of plays and schemes of anyone in gator football journalism by a very large margin. Imagine him trying to explain to Dooley what's going on and Dooley just staring blankly back and occasionally burping.

but man is he a not swinger.

Last edited:

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017

If I recruit 50 3*s some have to play and look better than the other 3*s. When they look better than the other team's 5*s, let's talk about validating "strategies". What a joke. I'm sure every guy's strategy is to only date 4's, because they will all "be loyal," "want to be with me," "lose weight eventually," "fix that acne," "grow hair in that bald spot," and "wax that facial mole, or at least shave it." Diamonds in the rough baby!

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
I suspected as much, but as I’ve admitted many times, I know far far less than you about any of the intricacies of this stuff. BTW - the next video to come up on YouTube after the linked one, was an NFL channel video with Freeney demonstrating how he sets up the spin with a speed rush.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

I appreciate what Mullen is doing. Even if I don’t fully agree with all of the rhetoric, and really dislike some of the recent stuff from guys like Copeland, I understand he has a job to do and don’t expect him to be a martyr. At this point it seems like he’s finding a balance. In essence he’s in sales, and it doesn’t matter if it’s financial services, vacuum cleaners, or recruiting, you have to be able to relate and let your client know you are one of them. Fortunately for me, it usually meant going to Scores and Rachel’s, or not getting shellfish and pork at dinner. But still, I get it.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Scrimmage is supposed to be later tonight. Closed to media.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
Meh **** Dan and honestly **** all these ****ing ignorant athletes.

When they can actually form a non illiterate sentence and figure out that spelling their own name at 18 isn't an accomplishment, maybe I'll take in their thoughts and beliefs on current social and political issues.

**** it, disband football and make these stupid ****s actually earn their way into school. Good luck and that includes all the idiot white and black players on the team.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Looks like Malik Davis had a great scrimmage.

Thanks, J.

Would love to see Davis have a break out season. He’s the only back we have that can actually get to the edge and be explosive. Hope he has a big year.

Also, if he fumbles at a critical point of the tennessee game one more time, he needs to be kicked off the team and removed from campus the next day.

Pulling for you, MD.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Thanks, J.

Would love to see Davis have a break out season. He’s the only back we have that can actually get to the edge and be explosive. Hope he has a big year.

Also, if he fumbles at a critical point of the tennessee game one more time, he needs to be kicked off the team and removed from campus the next day.

Pulling for you, MD.

Mullen said in his conference call today that he looked like the Malik of old. Pre- injury.

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014

I saw some of the team protest video posted on Twitter. It had a distinct BLM theme with the typical BLM posters, t shirts, chants, etc.
This is college not middle school! They should be taught the truth about this crap instead of reinforcing it.

upload_2020-8-29_15-7-18.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.