Fall Camp: Start Date Aug 17th

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Not from what I see on Google. Looks like there is one full field and another 70 yard field. That’s it. Think the site of the IPF was the third field you’re thinking of. There is a huge track and field right next to the 1.5 practice fields that would have made for a great stand alone. Perhaps the plan
is to have the football team use some of that field for fall practice now that we’ve repurposed the IPF so the basketball team can get their workouts in.

You’re right. We lost one when we built the IPF. Dang this gray hair...

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
No, that was probably just a football. It’s become so cramped on campus, the team is having to practice routes in your front yard. Hope that’s ok.
You joke but 4 of my neighbors are on the team, one of whom is a starting WR. They're out running routes all the time.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He'll deviate focus from that message and bring up the fact that of Drew Lock's 109 Touchdowns, 73 came against us.

*side note, how the hell did he actually manage 109 TDs?

better yet, how did Fitzgerald get 101?

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He'll deviate focus from that message and bring up the fact that of Drew Lock's 109 Touchdowns, 73 came against us.

Starting 4 years and he’s actually not a bad QB. Can you imagine how many more TD DE would have if didn’t split reps with Dean his first 2 years?

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
better yet, how did Fitzgerald get 101?

You could give me a 100 free guesses and I wouldn't have said either of them. I didn't even know Lock started 4 years.

I really have been drinking too much during recent football season. Yikes.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Same way Missouri won the SEC East twice, to the shame of us all, Chimp, Bytch Jones, and Mark Richt.

#DBU

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.