Founding Member
Chris Collensworth
Chris Doering
Its Been A Long Time Reaction GIF

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
God damn Nola is one annoying mother fucher. I'm pretty sure if he, boss and corch were to ever all be here at the same time the internet would just say fuch it and quit.
When Ox made his original comment I chuckled. When Nola chimes in I just thought … “snowflake”

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I was hoping I wouldn’t be the one to break that seal. Then I noticed your comment. :lol:

The footwork and wind up of a Hail Mary, and Burke still has to basically stop to catch the 35 yard heave. Backyard football in Anytown USA.
Don't want to judge a guy on one throw, but he should probably give ole crucial a swift kick to the nuts for posting this.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Slow to arrive and under thrown. Sorry but there's nothing exciting about that ball being thrown against no defense. That's a pick 8 out of 10 times.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
And when you factor in 8 were at Kentucky, it becomes less than 2 per game. Surely none were costly.
Timing on them is everything. I never worried about 5 yard penalties under SOS or even Meyer. But they became drive-killers for most of our offenses since. Those, plus drive-killing turnovers and failed 4th down attempts, stacked up last year. That’s how you turn a 15th ranked total offense into an infuriating mess.

BN put those errors in one basket of undisciplined play, which is hopefully being fixed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator