Fall Practice 2022

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
He's a monster. If we can just get him to plug the middle like Gilbert Brown used to he could have great value on early and short-yardage downs.

abefroman

Sausage King
Lifetime Member
Oct 3, 2019
Anybody have the scrimmage notes from other sites that I’m too cheap to pay for?

Cliff notes, of course.
Spencer is still beating up the DL

X Hendo is sometimes a no-show

Pearsall is scoring TDs on a bike

Driscoll wrecked his moped, again. Out 4-6 weeks

AR continues to make defenders miss

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Holy Cow. I hope they get Watson on the field and there for plenty of snaps. He will be an absolute BEAST to move. Like the Mean Machine D and go 43 Mow Mow (a la Longest Yard) and literally clothesline everything that comes through.

1660704483247.png 1660704607939.png

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Talking about things they're seeing and hearing during camp so far.

This was worth the click!

Two things really stand out:
1. The offensive line looks to be a strength
2. AR15 is not there yet, but will be eventually.
Basically…..he’s great from far, but far from great.

We all know he may be the most gifted athlete to take snaps at UF since…maybe ever. But the position requires a mental development that is still a mystery.

Nonetheless, I enjoyed this breakdown of the position groups. Thanks NavetG8r!

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

Couple of things stood out.

1. Richardson - Looks very smooth and his ability to throw on the run seems effortless. Also appears that WR's are not having to wait on the ball to arrive. I know this is against air, but none the less, I think he is primed for big things this year.

2. The DB's, again in drills, but they appear very smooth and fast. Raymond is absolutely one of the best things that has happened to UF.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Good Lord that is some doom and gloom chit
Like I put in another post. Stench-cum has never been complementary of UF even when broadcasting and blowing out teams during a game. I get it, true Dwag Homer and it's UF. Anything can happen but he's taking the easy and assumption route on this team. You know when even Rod Gilmore states that people are sleeping on UF should tell you. Even with all the depth issues, UF has talent. The major issue was a lazy azz coaching staff that phoned it in. With no additional talent to last year's team, can you imagine if this staff would have been here instead of Mullentham. Hell, firing only Grantham may have won a couple more games as well. I could be homering a bit (hard not to) but I just see this team doing so much better than some of the "so called" experts predict.

But we do have a rough schedule. I know one thing....I'm more optimistic about this team and feel very good. It's been a long time.

SaltGator

Founding Member
Midline
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I really want to get back to owning Kentucky. It should never be a close game or in doubt, just a guaranteed L on the schedule for them. Same with Mizzou. I think Tennessee will be more of a challenge as Huepel knows O , and they seem to be recruiting better with NIL.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
This was worth the click!

Two things really stand out:
1. The offensive line looks to be a strength
2. AR15 is not there yet, but will be eventually.
Basically…..he’s great from far, but far from great.

We all know he may be the most gifted athlete to take snaps at UF since…maybe ever. But the position requires a mental development that is still a mystery.

Nonetheless, I enjoyed this breakdown of the position groups. Thanks NavetG8r!

Agree. I think there’s a slight chance we even get him back next year if he feels like he hasn’t taken the next step. Not likely, but would definitely change the look and feel of that 2023 team.

Was also surprised by Hall. I’ve only ever seen his tweets. He’s not actually bad at breaking and being a UF writer but not blind homer.

Himey

Founding Member
Super Important Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
If Richardson has a year that sets him up as a first round draft pick next year, then we won’t be going 6-6.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
If Richardson has a year that sets him up as a first round draft pick next year, then we won’t be going 6-6.
He may be a first round draft pick even if he's awful. The NFL is smitten.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
6-6 ?

It could happen.

Lose to the leghumpers?

Nope.

Not going to happen.

A common theme in the twitter replies is: no depth. That's what scares me too.
They imploded last year and went 6-6. Could it happen? Yes. Will. it? No way.

The reporting on the climb will be nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.