Fastest a human being has ever run in a football game

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
:faint::faint::faint::faint::faint::faint:.......500 or so post later and finally :exactly: Damn you're hard headed.:lol2:

Don't get too excited. I just meant that I want the defense to respect the run to set up the passing game. The last thing I want to see is 3 yards and a cloud of dust on every play, or every other play, or even every third play.

gatorjohn

Founding Member
Rev
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Will we ever find another Harvin ( with better attitude though) ?
Would like to see him rededicate himself to NFL--football; he's a blast to watch.

We did! Andre Debose was the reincarnation of Harvin, wasn't he? :scratchhead:

Floridagator

Founding Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Speaking of Deion, he is also one of the fastest with functional Football speed. I can't remember if it was 91, 92... but I remember watching Dallas play the Falcons and Dallas had this little used wide receiver who was one of the fastest guys in the league. At the time of the game, I wondered why he was in the starting lineup. Deion had to cover him, because he was the only one to cover him. Michael Irvin was line up on the #2 corner almost all game long, and killed him. Deion was following a receiver doing go routes all game long.
Mel Gray Maybe? He was the fastest man in the NFL at one point.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I'm not sure I've ever seen anyone make running fast in pads look more effortless than Percy Harvin. Smooth as silk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.