Fattest Player in College Basketball Conner "Plumber's Crack" Williams

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
This had me rolling on the floor with laughter. The guy is so fat and out of shape that he injures himself from the lack of being able to support his own weight. Then all the fans and everyone on TV groans in disgust as he reveals his fat, pimply white ass. :lol:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
They have him listed at 360 pounds at 7 feet tall. He's surely 2-3 inches shorter than that, and probably weighs 450 or so.

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
Stepped on the guys toe and then goes down like he's been hit with a .308. How in the actual fuq do you even put that lump on the team?

gatorev12

Lifetime Member
Aug 17, 2018
I've been laughing for a solid 5 minutes...both from the clip and the responses.

Clearly, we're all going to hell.

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014
That tubasuey has no agility at all , I mean he barely clips that dudes toe and goes down like he’s bungee jumping. Can’t run the floor , just sad

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, I don't care if you're 10 feet tall, if you can't move, you can't play. He has no business on the team.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Talk about a shot-blocker.!
A natural at center, he could play adipost. Set a pickwikian... Maybe he has a shooter's touch, once he gets on a roll. :cool:

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
In both offensive sets, he never goes below top of the key. Maybe he can shoot and just runs 3/4's of the floor. Our girls team in HS played a school that had a girl who was like 6'5 and was uncoordinated as fuch. They never let her play offense. She literally stayed on the defensive side of the court and they ran 4 person sets on offense. They made it to the Final Four playing like that.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Bro can shoot the 3. He’s an Assist Stud. No one is asking him to dribble drive. Seems to have mad skills.
In any league that has guards of average height that can jump, he not only can't make a pass, but he also can't shoot from anywhere without getting blocked. He never leaves his feet and he literally doesn't move on offense or defense. He's about at useful as a large potted plant out there.

BTW, he's also incapable of playing more than eight minutes a game without having a coronary arrest. I supposed he'd be useful if you were losing a game and wanted a fella to die on the floor so the game would be canceled. He'd be the guy you'd pick to go into the game in that scenario.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.