Fattest Player in College Basketball Conner "Plumber's Crack" Williams

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
In any league that has guards of average height that can jump, he not only can't make a pass, but he also can't shoot from anywhere without getting blocked. He never leaves his feet and he literally doesn't move on offense or defense. He's about at useful as a large potted plant out there.

BTW, he's also incapable of playing more than eight minutes a game without having a coronary arrest. I supposed he'd be useful if you were losing a game and wanted a fella to die on the floor so the game would be canceled. He'd be the guy you'd pick to go into the game in that scenario.

He’s taller than most so he could hit a shot over the top. Think about his high low game. Pick and pop. Could be useful.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
In any league that has guards of average height that can jump, he not only can't make a pass, but he also can't shoot from anywhere without getting blocked. He never leaves his feet and he literally doesn't move on offense or defense. He's about at useful as a large potted plant out there.

BTW, he's also incapable of playing more than eight minutes a game without having a coronary arrest. I supposed he'd be useful if you were losing a game and wanted a fella to die on the floor so the game would be canceled. He'd be the guy you'd pick to go into the game in that scenario.
I’ll bet he sets a mean pick. Who’s gonna move that guy? And imagine how long it would take the defender to go around him!

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
BTW, he's also incapable of playing more than eight minutes a game without having a coronary arrest. I supposed he'd be useful if you were losing a game and wanted a fella to die on the floor so the game would be canceled.
I blurted laughter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.