Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Stupid thread is stupid.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Krupp’s the best route runner in the NFL. His hitch move had Bucs defenders flat-footed all game long. You’d have thought Bowles would do whatever necessary to avoid the big play on the Rams’ final possession. You knew the moment Stafford let go of the ball it was trouble.

Stafford had a great game. Brady didn’t. But he did lead a furious comeback from down 24. The place was rocking when Fournette ran it in to tie the game late. I thought for sure it was headed for OT.

We may have seen the GOAT in his final game.

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Krupp’s the best route runner in the NFL. His hitch move had Bucs defenders flat-footed all game long. You’d have thought Bowles would do whatever necessary to avoid the big play on the Rams’ final possession. You knew the moment Stafford let go of the ball it was trouble.

Stafford had a great game. Brady didn’t. But he did lead a furious comeback from down 24. The place was rocking when Fournette ran it in to tie the game late. I thought for sure it was headed for OT.
uc
We may have seen the GOAT in his final game.

My opinion of Bowles sank significantly. Defensive mistakes and bad schemes were a disaster. LA's defensive line dominated Buc's line

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Cupp is the first white man to be the best WR in the NFL since Steve Largent in the mid-80's - before Jerry Rice took over in 1986.

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017
Stafford’s pass to Kupp on the last big plays was such busted coverage a HS QB could have made that throw.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
The Bucs safety who botched his assignment on the last pass play of the game, which led to the easy FG, should have been cut from the roster before he made it back to the locker room. What an abomination of coverage that was.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I couldn't care less that it was Stafford at qb. I'm just glad I don't have to watch Brady or the bucs any longer. It's like watching Saban and Alabama. Screw that and thank god it's someone else.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I couldn't care less that it was Stafford at qb. I'm just glad I don't have to watch Brady or the bucs any longer. It's like watching Saban and Alabama. Screw that and thank god it's someone else.

I was torn as that Rams team has Akers and Ramsey on it (FSU trash). Though V. Jefferson is on the Rams too.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

I’ve lived here 41 years. I see it through a different lens. Two NFC Championship losses, both to the Rams, and one lousy Super Bowl win. There was futility galore. More importantly, I really didn’t care what happened the whole time. I’m from Chicago. The Bucs were divisional foes for years.

Enter Tom Brady. It changed everything. Anything seemed possible and games were fun to watch. I was screaming at the TV during the fourth-quarter rally yesterday. I wanted another SB run bad. It’s great for community pride. It makes you feel good. It brings positive attention.

This morning nobody knows #12’s future. It feels like Cinderella could be back to riding shotgun in a pumpkin, almost as if it all never happened. Brady magic. I got hooked.

Last edited:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
This morning nobody knows #12’s future. It feels like Cinderella could be back to riding shotgun in a pumpkin, almost as if it all never happened. Brady magic. I got hooked.
The guy is freaking my age. You knew it wasn't a long term thing. For whatever little it's worth, he still played at a high level and I absolutely see him playing another year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator