Fattford walks away from woman who falls 10 feet, breaks back

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The guy is freaking my age. You knew it wasn't a long term thing. For whatever little it's worth, he still played at a high level and I absolutely see him playing another year.

The guy threw for a league-leading 5,316 yards and 43 TDs. Stop and think about it. At 44 years of age. It’s remarkable. MJ’s always been my guy. Still is. What Brady’s doing, in some ways, exceeds what MJ did. He’s still got it and he’s having fun. He’s adored here. Come back, #12. Let’s give it one more shot.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I’ve lived here 41 years. I see it through a different lens. Two NFC Championship losses, both to the Rams, and one lousy Super Bowl win. There was futility galore. More importantly, I really didn’t care what happened the whole time. I’m from Chicago. The Bucs were divisional foes for years.

Enter Tom Brady. It changed everything. Anything seemed possible and games were fun to watch. I was screaming at the TV during the fourth-quarter rally yesterday. I wanted another SB run bad. It’s great for community pride. It makes you feel good. It brings positive attention.

This morning nobody knows #12’s future. It feels like Cinderella could be back to riding shotgun in a pumpkin, almost as if it all never happened. Brady magic. I got hooked.
Yeah, its been a roller coaster of emotions for the tampa faithful in the 12 months they've been fans...

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
The guy threw for a league-leading 5,316 yards and 43 TDs. Stop and think about it. At 44 years of age. It’s remarkable. MJ’s always been my guy. Still is. What Brady’s doing, in some ways, exceeds what MJ did. He’s still got it.

reminds me of how much Nolan Ryan was still killing it at such a high level after 40

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I don't watch or support the NFL but I respect Tom Brady. He is human and makes mistakes but he is able to overcome obstacles better than any athlete I've ever seen, including MJ,

Whatever he chooses to do, the decision will not be based on a whimsy.

Detroitgator

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Real Women
Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Yeah, its been a roller coaster of emotions for the tampa faithful in the 12 months they've been fans...
Being a Lions fan is like riding a roller coaster... if that roller coaster were on completely flat ground, with no hills, and never moved forward, you just sit there and wait...

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
The great assistant Bowles **** the bed on that play call, gifted the game to the Rams. Why any team would hire him as HC, except for that one only reason, boggles the mind. Same goes for Leftwich, does anyone seriously think Brady listens to him calling plays?

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

I've always felt that bandwagoning is more acceptable in the NFL. Job transfers you to Nashville, you start kind of pulling for the local Titans. I get it. But the amount of people I've seen in Florida who've made this transformation over the last 15 months is insane. I know a couple from NY. Diehard Yankees fans, who have also always loved the Pats, and are now(of course) huge Bucs fans, to the point of trash talk and referring to Brady at all times as simply "Tom". I'm a fan of a franchise that's won exactly 1 SB ever, has some of the most obnoxious and rude fans in existence, requiring a jail cell in the stadium because inevitably somebody's going to be arrested during each game, and even I find the whole recent Tampa thing to be terrible. I almost even try to casually pull for them on their run the last year or so and can't because of that.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I absolutely loathe bandwagon fans. I have max respect for ones like cincy, cleveland, buffalo, detroit fans, etc.

Those are real fans. Bucs fans are t-shirt fans.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I absolutely loathe bandwagon fans. I have max respect for ones like cincy, cleveland, buffalo, detroit fans, etc.

Those are real fans. Bucs fans are t-shirt fans.
Did Tom piss in your wheaties this morning? :lol:

Bro, some of us have been Bucs fans before the Jags were a franchise.

Any team that gets good gets bandwagon fans, but that doesn't mean all are.

We will get bandwagon fans now that Napier is here :grin:

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Did Tom piss in your wheaties this morning?
Brady is like the NFL version of saban. Im tired of it and ready for something different.

Bro, some of us have been Bucs fans before the Jags were a franchise.
No one's perfect...

Any team that gets good gets bandwagon fans, but that doesn't mean all are.
Dont disagree. Answer one question - who has the most bandwagon fans in the NFL right now? Rhetorical... we all know its tampa

We will get bandwagon fans now that Napier is here
I hope so b/c that means we are winning, but those types still suck ass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.