Feleipe Franks cut; immediately enters Bloomingdale's Executive Training Program

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
My son and I were texting about Feleipe last night and I noted that he actually lasted longer in the NFL than I ever expected ( I figured he was a trading camp body at best).

Here’s my son’s response:
“If getting into fights in Gainesville bars was a sport he’d be All-pro.”

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Mullen lost all credibility with me when he wore loafers without socks like some teenager or college student.
dd0.png

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
In no way am I a FF apologist, but there is a nuance to the "Heave to Cleve" that I imagine in my head.

As you'll remember, it was a tie game, and I got a sense that MacNuss were playing it safe with short plays in the hopes of possibly getting within field goal range, but more likely playing not to lose and take it into overtime, and I like to imagine that the huddle was something along the lines of "Fuchs this schit - who wants to win right here and right now?" It looked like it was supposed to be a short pass to the right sideline with the hopes of a last second kick, but with the pressure and scramble, that timing was screwed up. The idiots that call that pass a "Hail Mary" need to be shot - that was an "in stride" pass.

IF it actually went down like I imagine it in my head movies... then I'm going to give him a "attaboy" and a very very slight pass.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
I wish him the best, as I do for all Gator players. The Heave to Cleve will always be on my short list of favorite Gator football plays.

Edit: After posting this, I had to pull up a video of that play. Wow! (again!)

Thank you, Felipe! Screw the Vols!

Mick's call was amazing. But remember BBQ sauce after the game. He almost looked disappointed they won the game that way.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Mullen was a chode in pretty much every way possible.

I’ve told this story before, but I was pretty much in his corner until he ran into my mother at Publix and was a complete toolbag. She’s the nicest person and came away think he was an arrogant prick. Didn’t help that this was early 2021 season.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
he was always an arrogant prick. its why he didnt work hard, why he didnt pay attention to the details and ensure the little things were taken care of, why he didnt recruit. he thought he could just waltz in and turn sht to shinola. there are some people who are like that and actually can - our greatest son is one - but mullen aint one, not even close. he's just an arrogant prick that can't back up his ego with actions/results.

he'll never coach again b/c of it too, not because no one will ever inquire. they will. but he thinks hes greater than everyone so he'll turn any job offer down b/c they will all be mediocre offers from mediocre schools and none of them are good enough for dildo dan.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
If I remember correctly @Durty South Swamp can't remember where I read it a while back, but apparently Mullen also pissed the Tebow's off during Timmy's recruitment. Read where Urb's had to go in and fix it. The Dude is totally a Doosh and hope he never coaches again. I tried to get on board and support him thinking he may have learned his lesson, but NOPE! His lazy azz is a prime example of why buyouts are crazy, especially his. Hoping Napier succeeds to rub his arrogant nose in it when he has to report it on BSPN.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
If I remember correctly @Durty South Swamp can't remember where I read it a while back, but apparently Mullen also pissed the Tebow's off during Timmy's recruitment. Read where Urb's had to go in and fix it. The Dude is totally a Doosh and hope he never coaches again. I tried to get on board and support him thinking he may have learned his lesson, but NOPE! His lazy azz is a prime example of why buyouts are crazy, especially his. Hoping Napier succeeds to rub his arrogant nose in it when he has to report it on BSPN.
i saw an article talking about that as well. tim almost went to bama and in no small part b/c of dildo dan. Urbs had to win him in spite of the spin the wheel play caller.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
he was always an arrogant prick. its why he didnt work hard, why he didnt pay attention to the details and ensure the little things were taken care of, why he didnt recruit. he thought he could just waltz in and turn sht to shinola. there are some people who are like that and actually can - our greatest son is one - but mullen aint one, not even close. he's just an arrogant prick that can't back up his ego with actions/results.

he'll never coach again b/c of it too, not because no one will ever inquire. they will. but he thinks hes greater than everyone so he'll turn any job offer down b/c they will all be mediocre offers from mediocre schools and none of them are good enough for dildo dan.
I thought sMullen was very good his first year or two. There were videos of him talking to the team in the locker room. He was acting like a HC. He dismantled Michigan. I recall how promising our defensive style looked when we creamed Miss State's QB on the 4th and long to end the game. Donovan Steiner middle blitz?

Then, he disconnected, made poor staff decisions, and quit recruiting(leading). Foley proved he was great at wasting other people's money.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
I wish him the best, as I do for all Gator players. The Heave to Cleve will always be on my short list of favorite Gator football plays.

Edit: After posting this, I had to pull up a video of that play. Wow! (again!)

Thank you, Felipe! Screw the Vols!

In addition to the Heave, he contributed to a beatdown in knoxville, tallacrappy and vs meatchicken during dorky dan's first year. He provided plenty of frustration, but he did give us a few highlights.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator