Feleipe Franks cut; immediately enters Bloomingdale's Executive Training Program

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I will always be forever happy with the TN outcome ala the Heave to Cleve. BUT.......

That does not give you immunity to be an azzhat to your own fans. We'll never forget both Bombs, the Heave and the Shhhush.

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2016
I will always be forever happy with the TN outcome ala the Heave to Cleve. BUT.......

That does not give you immunity to be an azzhat to your own fans. We'll never forget both Bombs, the Heave and the Shhhush.
Yep.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
I wish him the best, as I do for all Gator players. The Heave to Cleve will always be on my short list of favorite Gator football plays.

Edit: After posting this, I had to pull up a video of that play. Wow! (again!)

Thank you, Felipe! Screw the Vols!

LOL!!!. So great. I imagine the Vol fans dying over that play. Too good.

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014

If someone doesn't have my back when I'm struggling, I don't want them around helping me celebrate my victories. So I understand his Shush, it never bothered me the way it does some folks. Now his QB play, very frustrating to watch.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
If someone doesn't have my back when I'm struggling, I don't want them around helping me celebrate my victories. So I understand his Shush, it never bothered me the way it does some folks. Now his QB play, very frustrating to watch.
I get it, but I based everything on his QB play!

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
The boos were directed at the coaching staff who continually put a moron out there who couldn't play QB. Apparently said moron was too dumb to figure that out, hence shushing his own fans.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Hear there's an opening at the alachua county zoo...

Sup Giraffe GIF

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
I wish him the best, as I do for all Gator players. The Heave to Cleve will always be on my short list of favorite Gator football plays.

Edit: After posting this, I had to pull up a video of that play. Wow! (again!)

Thank you, Felipe! Screw the Vols!

If I’m not mistaken, the heave was necessitated by some AWEFUL Mac/Nuss 2 minute offense play calling that drive.

That Hail Mary may have saved McNuss-butt from a very difficult press conference.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
If I’m not mistaken, the heave was necessitated by some AWEFUL Mac/Nuss 2 minute offense play calling that drive.

That Hail Mary may have saved McNuss-butt from a very difficult press conference.

It was also all necessitated by a fumble at the goal line by a a freshman Malik Davis after a long run that would’ve put us out of reach. Instead, the used it to launch their comeback. Can’t remember if that was an isolated thing or if he would go on to fumble in a critical moment 150+ more times in his time here.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
LOL!!!. So great. I imagine the Vol fans dying over that play. Too good.
In honor of today’s event, I texted that video to a buddy who is both a Falcons fan and a Vols fan. He took it in good humor, but responded that loss didn’t sting nearly as much as the 4th & 14 Grier to Calloway TD 2 years earlier. I took pity on him and decided not to text him that one too.

Altitude Gator

Lurking from Altitude
Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2017
In honor of today’s event, I texted that video to a buddy who is both a Falcons fan and a Vols fan. He took it in good humor, but responded that loss didn’t sting nearly as much as the 4th & 14 Grier to Calloway TD 2 years earlier. I took pity on him and decided not to text him that one too.
Tfd101 GIF by Tacoma FD

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
That gif of spurrier after Franks threw that inexplicable interception against Miami perfectly encapsulates almost every Gator fan’s feelings while watching this dude try and play football. 1000 horsepower, no steering wheel.

It became even more exasperating when we realized that we had an NFL caliber QB watching from the sidelines.
No matter how much time passes and no matter what Mullen does in the future, he will never have any credibility with me due to this fact.

PaulDrake

Della Street's Baby Daddy
Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
It became even more exasperating when we realized that we had an NFL caliber QB watching from the sidelines.
No matter how much time passes and no matter what Mullen does in the future, he will never have any credibility with me due to this fact.
Mullen lost all credibility with me when he wore loafers without socks like some teenager or college student.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Mullen lost all credibility with me when he wore loafers without socks like some teenager or college student.

That was McElwain. And it was more indicative of him feeling as if he’d arrived and was king like some wealthy big shot on Worth Avenue. Should’ve been a red flag about the work ethic he thought he would still need to put forth.

Mullen wore baggy, unhemmed khakis with sneakers. Recruits weren’t sure if they’d were being sold a college experience or a new IPhone with unlimited data at a mall kiosk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.