Final Recruiting Class

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I thought Neal already announced.. do you mean Jarrad Davis and Maye?
He has. Today is the last day to declare. I haven't heard anything about Maye or Davis. Fingers crossed!

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Saw this today on Davis...
Andrew Spivey‏@AndrewSpiveyGC
Jarrad Davis hosted prospects this weekend so, if there was any doubt he was leaving that should be put to bed now.

It is huge news if Davis stays

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
I thought Neal already announced.. do you mean Jarrad Davis and Maye?
Nope...I meant Neal & Maye. Neal announced but he hasn't signed with an agent yet. That allows him to come back if he wants to and if what I was told earlier Is right, he'll be back.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Nope...I meant Neal & Maye. Neal announced but he hasn't signed with an agent yet. That allows him to come back if he wants to and if what I was told earlier Is right, he'll be back.

That is really fantastic news. Getting Neal and Maye back... plus Davis would be huge.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
He's a bit light in the azz. But I think he'll actually get some time on the field as a freshman. He's hellish quick and absolutely throttled the #1 OT at the All-Star camp.

I can't think of any off the top of my head, but I have seen several young lightweight DEs come in the SEC over the last several years and cause havoc. The nice thing about our D line is that it's deep and talented. That means that we could redshirt him if we needed to or we could put him in situationally. I think we will use him situationally. And I think he'll be a monster.
Hopefully he's a lot like Telvin Smith

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Hopefully he's a lot like Telvin Smith
I was thinking Deone Bucannon. Anyone watch this guy on Saturday? Talk about an overachieving undersized player. Guy was blowing people up and he's like 210 soaking wet.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Do we have any chance at Dontavious Jackson 4* LB 6'2" 240 lbs?

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
What's up with Maye? Deadline is past I think.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Saw today on twitta that he is coming back.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Saw today on twitta that he is coming back.
Good news. I know some are down on him, but I'm glad to have him back. If someone could coach him to look for the ball, he'd be all world. Because he's lights against the run.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
It's official per Mayes Twitter, he is coming back

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Earlier today i was told Neal decided that he was going to come back and get his degree but I guess something happen this afternoon to get him to flip back. Was really hoping he'd stay but at least we got Davis and Maye back. Maybe Marcel Harris will get his sh*t together and take that spot over. #ChompChomp

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Dear Santa,
I know I haven't been on the good list much lately but for the sake of my favorite football team could you please consider the following an early request for this years recruiting class. I'll keep it short and simple.
1.) Please send us a handful of offensive linemen who actually know that they are supposed to knock the other teams players on their ass....repeatedly.
2. Please send a QB who can see over the line and complete around 60% or more of his passes even if they are only in the 5-15 yard range...BTW, make sure he's not going to try and bang every dirty hooker in the North Central Florida area....
3.) Please send a 250-260# TE who catches well and also assist offensive line with knocking people on their asses...
4.) Please send 1 or 2 WR's in the 6'3" or better range who can take a 5-15 yard pass and turn it into a 25 yard plus play....
5.) Please send at least 1 Safety who can cover.
6.) Please send one or more 245# LBer's who are durable, fill any gap like plumbers putty and will light up a ball carrier who crosses the los between the tackles...

I know this might be asking a lot but we keep getting our asses handed to us by teams who have these types of players.....please send help.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Earlier today i was told Neal decided that he was going to come back and get his degree but I guess something happen this afternoon to get him to flip back. Was really hoping he'd stay but at least we got Davis and Maye back. Maybe Marcel Harris will get his sh*t together and take that spot over. #ChompChomp
I'd would be ok with moving a corner over to FS. Bama did it with success this year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator