Final Recruiting Class

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I agree! We're going to need Harris or Johnson to step up big time or do what you suggested. I know one thing I damn sure don't want Washington back there! :lol:
Maye will move up to strong safety. I sure as hell isn't going to be Harris playing free safety. He's too damn slow to play strong safety. He might be too slow to play linebacker.

Last edited:

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
I swear I hope run into to Muschamp and T-rob one day because i'm going to light these boys up! These 2 m'fers have been out on the trail non-stop trashing UF. Its out now that T-rob actually had the balls to play the "Race card" against Callahan at a recruits house recently. He allegedly told this recruit "why would you want to go to Florida and have a White Man who's never played the game coach you when you can come to South Carolina and let me take care of you". Now they are at Fultons house (with no chance to land him) just to negatively recruit us. These bit*hes are unbelievable man,unbelievable!

Attachments

• CZCjedkWcAIQOyz.jpg
    CZCjedkWcAIQOyz.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 83

SaltGator

Founding Member
Midline
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I swear I hope run into to Muschamp and T-rob one day because i'm going to light these boys up! These 2 m'fers have been out on the trail non-stop trashing UF. Its out now that T-rob actually had the balls to play the "Race card" against Callahan at a recruits house recently. He allegedly told this recruit "why would you want to go to Florida and have a White Man who's never played the game coach you when you can come to South Carolina and let me take care of you". Now they are at Fultons house (with no chance to land him) just to negatively recruit us. These bit*hes are unbelievable man,unbelievable!

I really really hate Chump. I can't wait to smash him on a regular basis at USCe.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I agree! We're going to need Harris or Johnson to step up big time or do what you suggested. I know one thing I damn sure don't want Washington back there! :lol:
Chauncey could do it, but will probably need a little time in the D before he takes on FS full time. I think we're really going to like that kid.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
NCM dropped UF out of his top choices. Time to full court press Stove, Cleveland and Bruce. I think we land Stove and Cleveland.

Also I find it funny all these coaches from other top schools are visiting our 3 stars. Mac knows how to spot em boys.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Also I find it funny all these coaches from other top schools are visiting our 3 stars. Mac knows how to spot em boys.

It ain't gonna be funny if they steal them from us! JMac better but a lock down on them fellas.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
It ain't gonna be funny if they steal them from us! JMac better but a lock down on them fellas.
Kirby is going to pluck DB Jeawon Taylor from us but that's not real surprising. Taylor is going wherever Mack Wilson goes and thats been clear from the beginning.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Kirby is going to pluck DB Jeawon Taylor from us but that's not real surprising. Taylor is going wherever Mack Wilson goes and thats been clear from the beginning.
Well, I don't pay the closest attention to recruiting, but seems to me I've heard some folks whining about us having too many 3* DBs in this class anyway. Is that right?

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I'd like our chances better if we somehow hired a db coach before signing day

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

A fvking dwag Trojan horse. I hate that sack of shyt.

SaltGator

Founding Member
Midline
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

We only offered Taylor so we could try and close on his buddy Wilson. If we don't get Wilson, Taylor is just another 3 star we are not really going to miss/we didn't want him anyway.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I'd like our chances better if we somehow hired a db coach before signing day
If it is going to be another shytty hire from a directional school--and we all know it will be even if we pretend we are looking for a competent coachfirst--then we would be better off not to make the hire before nsd.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator