Fire Mac and roll carpet out for Chip Kelly

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Meanwhile.............

After his first ever post, and with one fumbled tap of the keyboard, the OP was never to be heard from again.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
You'll hear from him again. Under his other user name. Maybe you've heard of him.?. When he's not using an alias to click-bait or in this case, perpetuate his man crush for Chip Kelly, he commonly goes by the user name "Ox".

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
You'll hear from him again. Under his other user name. Maybe you've heard of him.?. When he's not using an alias to click-bait or in this case, perpetuate his man crush for Chip Kelly, he commonly goes by the user name "Ox".
I don't have a single alias on this board except for DooDooBrown, who is only around for testing purposes and doesn't post.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Look IMO, at handling the UF brand Mac has been very statusfractury.

Last edited:

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I don't have a single alias on this board except for DooDooBrown, who is only around for testing purposes and doesn't post.

There you habit = Oxlogic ... DooDooBrown, his expressed assumed agnomen.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Get the big money alumni to buy out butters and do whatever it takes to get chip Kelly. We would get an instant bump in recruiting and ticket sales. It would also create a positive buzz around the program we have not had since 05 when Meyer was hired. Mac is not the answer. Look at recruiting. It will catch up with him in the end. Chip is a college coach and too good to let get way. Stricklin needs to make a name for himself and go get chip.

Chip Kelly has failed miserably in the NFL and is apparently looking for an OC position now. I'm not sure he would be that great of a hire. I think his brand is tarnished... I am not in favor of getting rid of Mac unless we have a slam dunk hire already signed and I don't think Kelly is that hire.

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
:lmao2:

This thread is off the rails in a most hilarious way.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Chip Kelly has failed miserably in the NFL and is apparently looking for an OC position now. I'm not sure he would be that great of a hire. I think his brand is tarnished... I am not in favor of getting rid of Mac unless we have a slam dunk hire already signed and I don't think Kelly is that hire.
This got 3 likes? We've had among the worst offenses in the nation for 7 years running and people are turning their noses up at Chip Kelly?

Was Saban's brand damaged when he was fired by Miami?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator