Fire Mullen at halftime! Team celebrates like they won the NC

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
This is the type of win that puts a program on the map, similar to FSU’s road win over Nebraska in 1980. Dan’s headed for greatness, I can feel it!
75fe0a41cd2557.jpg

BigClawsBrother

Lifetime Member
Mar 26, 2017
What’s sad is the program is so bad I would describe it from my standpoint as apathy now and I think that’s worse than being pissed

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Does he get fired tomorrow? I say he’s safe through the season at this point.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Does he get fired tomorrow? I say he’s safe through the season at this point.

What is wrong with you? What college football head coach gets fired the day after a big win, let alone an important conference win? Oh yeah, Farmer Fran at LSU, where they seem to care.

At UF...........

bayou gator

Lord I was born a shamblin' man...
Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Dan Mullen will not be fired. He ain’t going anywhere. Nothing anyone says will convince me otherwise. We’re stuck with him like dog sh!t on a tennis shoe. No matter how hard we try to kick him off in the grass… he still remains. Unfortunately.

If you ever defended Dan… I’m not sure that we can ever be friends. To have expected anything other than this was foolish. This is Dan Mullen. This is the best he has to offer.

Someone please pull the plug.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I actually think there’s a chance he’s gone on Monday. Today was bad and Fuchs knows it.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
Anyone else feel like he was letting EJ sling it all day so that he could audition for his next team.
EJ to transfer to smaller division where he will kick ass. Let AR lead the Gators next year. Hopefully under a new coach. Mullen knows he's gone. Knows AR is better than EJ, and just wants to remain loyal and get EJ another chance somewhere else.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I actually think there’s a chance he’s gone on Monday. Today was bad and Fuchs knows it.
I was hoping but not optimistic. Would love to see him part ways with both on Monday.

Last edited:

Gator4Life

Known as A Member.
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2018
Anyone else feel like he was letting EJ sling it all day so that he could audition for his next team.
EJ to transfer to smaller division where he will kick ass. Let AR lead the Gators next year. Hopefully under a new coach. Mullen knows he's gone. Knows AR is better than EJ, and just wants to remain loyal and get EJ another chance somewhere else.
I think you are right. It seems he is letting the ship go down, but also giving special treatment to people he feels whatever for as he is on his way out! I really think this is why he cut the DC and OL coaches loose above saving himself! I will only hope that it's EJ that hops in the portal and not AR

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator