Fire Mullen at halftime! Team celebrates like they won the NC

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Not sure if anyone else noticed, but during a time out MuLLLLLen ran over to get the defense together to try and fire them up and Coach Turner had to physically hold Carter to keep him there. You could see Carter mumbling under his breath and before MuLLLLLen could finish talking (and he was looking right at Carter while talking), Carter turned his back and walked off.

That's your best defensive player who is a Senior leader basically not wanting to be around MuLLLLLen. Our defense don't want to play for him.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
How in the fuchs is that even remotely possible. I mean, is this real life? Has someone flipped a switch to bizzarro world or something?

WHAT.THE.FUCHS
I was thinking it has to be some kind of over-the-top sarcastic thing from our team. They just cannot be real emotions after looking hideously bad against a FCS team.

Swamp s mods suck

Dec 27, 2020
How can anyone take anything positive from this game performance. The game plan and personnel management signals Mullen has no clue what he is doing. Relieved it’s a win, sure. Happy the team escaped. Bu there is nothing to celebrate.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
letter-kenny-embarassing.gif

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I’m applying balm to the leather couch. To make it entertaining, I imagine each cat scratch as an opposing running back with the ball. I’m about to run out of balm trying to erase missed tackles. There’s an analogy somewhere in my story.
No balm will soothe the damage from a pissed off pussy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator