Florida beat Miami. Are we allowed to enjoy it?

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We did beat Miami, right?

YLGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 14, 2016
It actually possible to enjoy the hell out of a win, but still be critical of the team's performance. I have no doubt thats where Dan's head is tonight.

That said - I'm enjoying the hell out of beating the Canes. That always makes for a great day!

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
It actually possible to enjoy the hell out of a win, but still be critical of the team's performance. I have no doubt thats where Dan's head is tonight.

That said - I'm enjoying the hell out of beating the Canes. That always makes for a great day!
Exactly. Happy we beat them. Not happy with how bad we looked. Mullen has his work cut out.

YLGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 14, 2016
He’s had all season to get his “work cut out” but you’re the optimist, amirite?
Exactly. Not sure what he's been doing since Jan. QB play is an abomination, we ran for 52 yards and recruiting is Mac level. Other than that, he's doing great.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
As a matter of fact, this “fans” is still a booster and season ticket holder.
Then withhold your money and turn in your tickets. Congrats, you have minimal sway. Here’s betting that it won’t matter one damn bit.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Then withhold your money and turn in your tickets. Congrats, you have minimal sway. Here’s betting that it won’t matter one damn bit.
Don’t tell me how to feel or say. I’ll put my money and my voice where I may. Perhaps you should withhold your pompous attitude and just ride the wave.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Don’t tell me how to feel or say. I’ll put my money and my voice where I may. Perhaps you should withhold your pompous attitude and just ride the wave.
Lol says the dude b!tching. I’m saying there’s nothing we can do and I’ll enjoy this win while being frustrated with how we played. Ho, exactly, is that not riding the wave?

Politigator

L-boy's Cousin
BANNED
Oct 5, 2018
I enjoyed the fake punt
I enjoyed the Tony TD
I enjoyed the play of the defensive line.
I enjoyed the long pass play.

Beyond that there wasn't a lot to enjoy. But I'll take a W over an L any day.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Lol says the dude b!tching. I’m saying there’s nothing we can do and I’ll enjoy this win while being frustrated with how we played. Ho, exactly, is that not riding the wave?
Good, enjoy it. Just don’t reply to my bitching and we’ll all be happy.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Good, enjoy it. Just don’t reply to my *****ing and we’ll all be happy.
Thought you reminded me it was an open forum...

Give me a fuqueing break. This forum is for fans. If you don’t like hearing from fans, go back to smoking your Colorado weed. Good gawd.

Oh wait, you did. Sorry it’s that time of the month. You’ll feel better in a week or two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.