Florida out to vanquish its Jimbo Fisher problem Saturday in College Station

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
I just don't like playing this both ways. Make a strong prediction and stick with it. I've never liked the "well I think we're going to lose but I sure hope I'm wrong!" Doesn't work that way. If you claim we're going to lose and we win, you are going to get ridiculed and rightfully so. Paraded out in front of everyone so they can throw tomatoes at you.

So far, I'll be publicly calling out Durty, NV, and 1946 when Florida rolls.

well I think we're going to lose but I sure hope I'm wrong!

upload_2020-10-8_10-16-18.jpeg

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Yes. Franks at least has some physical talent, although he has no brains. Mond has neither.
Franks had the amazing ability to.make one really nice really long throw per game. Maybe (rarely) two. Then he could NOT hit 7 yard outs.

Last edited:

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Franks had the amazing ability to.make one really nice really long throw per game. Maybe (rarely) two. Then he could hit 7 yard outs.
He was usually good for one nice run per game (and several where on third down he was tackled or ran OOB just short of a first down).

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Y'all can roast me during and after if I'm wrong, but I don't feel good about this game. If aTM can hang 24 on bamas defense in tuscaloosa, I don't even want to imagine what they can do to ours in college station. If our defense plays the way it did the last 2 weeks I think we probably lose.

I’m right there with you. 11:00a kickoff. Jumbo looking to make a statement. Our dwag choking defense. Not looking good.

Sadly, these aged well.

I can't stand Jimbo.

I can't stand Grantham.

I can't stand losing.

#Gator Bait.
:chomp:

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
So did we vanquish the “Jimbo Problem”? Or are we still under the “Candy Curse”...I have a problem reading rooms

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator