Florida State is in shambles: throw INT in end zone after being in winning FG range

Which would you rather see?

• UF wins 2020 National Championship

Votes: 146 81.1%
  • FSU football program permanently dismantled

Votes: 34 18.9%

• Total voters

Oscar the G

Nov 7, 2018
I've heard that Briles has never really called plays. Is that false?

I just looked, he coached with his dad, I believe one year with grobe, lane Kiffin and major applewhite. He definitely could have been calling plays, I just thought it was interesting.

Last edited:

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
FSU's in deep doo-doo financially. It required a $6M transfer from boosters to balance this year's budget.

Here's how bleak it is.

"In order to balance this year and next," Seminole Boosters president Andy Miller said, "it will be necessary to sell assets."

Your read right. Sell assets.

They can ill afford the $17M necessary to buy out Taggart.

That's some terrible planning on their part.
This
Is
Awesome!

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
This game was supposed to be in Jacksonville.

The semenholes sneakily get the game moved to Tallacrappy and lose in the biggest comeback against them in 30 years.

They also got it moved to noon (vs. 7pm). All the media/pundits were opining about the heat/humidity and how Boise was at a disadvantage - and then moving it to noon made it even worse and favored FSU. Absolutely pathetic!!

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
They also got it moved to noon (vs. 7pm). All the media/pundits were opining about the heat/humidity and how Boise was at a disadvantage - and then moving it to noon made it even worse and favored FSU. Absolutely pathetic!!
Broncos just wore their asses out. Something like 2-1 in TOP and ran around 100 plays. I think my old fat ass could’ve ran on the nulls in the 4th. :lol:

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I just saw where Willie commented on the S&C program. He said he thought it was good all summer and provided some inside looks into the FSU training program. Maybe Itraz can break this down and tell us if there are any indications of what might lead to their petering out.

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
I just saw where WiLLLLLLLie commented on the S&C program. He said he thought it was good all summer and provided some inside looks into the FSU training program. Maybe Itraz can break this down and tell us if there are any indications of what might lead to their petering out.
What’s wrong with this? Looks legit.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
FSU's in deep doo-doo financially. It required a $6M transfer from boosters to balance this year's budget.

Here's how bleak it is.

"In order to balance this year and next," Seminole Boosters president Andy Miller said, "it will be necessary to sell assets."

Your read right. Sell assets.

They can ill afford the $17M necessary to buy out Taggart.

That's some terrible planning on their part.
As another example of their great business acumen, today’s game was the first part of a home and home with Boise that FSU moved to Jax. Since it was moved to Tally on relative short notice, they charged one price for tickets($15?) as it was general admission. So, I suspect, they made less money on a game moved to their home stadium than if they had just scheduled it there in the first place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.