Florida State is in shambles: throw INT in end zone after being in winning FG range

Which would you rather see?

• UF wins 2020 National Championship

Votes: 146 81.1%
  • FSU football program permanently dismantled

Votes: 34 18.9%

• Total voters

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Taggart: Lack of Film Study, Adjustments factors in FSU loss
11:16 AM ET
  • i

Adam RittenbergESPN Senior Writer
After watching Florida State lose in Saturday's season-opening loss to Boise State, coach WiLLLLLLLie Taggart is examining where he might have found film on his opponent.

On his weekly radio show Monday, Taggart said he has spoken with FSU's media staff about better cable oprtions that include more programming after seeing several players admitted they had no preparation for Boise State.

"It's tough", said Taggart. "We don't get the Mountain West or whatever games here in Tallahassee, so how can we see film to prepare for the adjustments they usually make?"

"We had Cox, but switched this off-season to CableOne, " he continued. "May be time we look into Dish."

A distraught locker room was filled with emotion after the game. While some looked dejected, other players looked forward to the challenges ahead. One thing is certain, it won't get any easier. Louisiana-Monroe hasn't been on national television since 2007. Monday's "Just Dance" routine likely just got a little more intense.
:rotfl:

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Players actually saying the staff failed them when it came to conditioning. :eek3:
This is hilarious and scary. I hate the clowns. But, I don't want to see anyone in the hospital with rhabdo.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Fsux not happy with their ranking. I think it is too high.

There’s a big part of me that wants willie to stick around long enough to truly establish a new, deeply entrenched culture of mediocrity in tally. But would a quick exit be acceptable if it meant witnessing the nole$ finish the season in last place?

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Players actually saying the staff failed them when it came to conditioning. :eek3:
This is hilarious and scary. I hate the clowns. But, I don't want to see anyone in the hospital with rhabdo.

I hope this type of press causes some 4* verbals to seriously contemplate flipping to the good guys.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Warchant just did a video saying the players lack of conditioning is a “nonstory.”
I mean, I appreciate it. Anything to keep wiLLLLLLLLie there. Still...

:wtf:

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Fsux not happy with their ranking. I think it is too high.

This is actually a fair ranking. Every other team in the conference either won their game, or lost to a ranked opponent or conference opponent. FSU lost to an un-ranked group of six team. (Not to mention that other than Tech giving up 52 to #1 Clemson and Duke giving up 42 to #2 Bama. FSU gave up more points than anybody else in the ACC last week.) Sucks to be them.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
So, Wiltee projected :
1) Wiltee very very smiley after a debacle output by the team he developed.
2) said in-game corrections didn't work??
3) He finished his point, then circled back to fill the gap with a plug named GatorAde.
4) alluded to them not knowing you have to play 2 halves.?
5) admitted "when we bliss 'em, it didn't work."

A big brain-no-no is to even mention a big success that reflects best on your arch rival = GatorAide.
Using a "Fathead" big smile as confusion camouflage is weird to look at throughout a downer interview.
I think it was an all knowing smile = "I'm owed 17 million dollars."
Plenty of lead time to vet this guy. I remember Swonkey and others here pointing out that he barely had a winning record. I'm guessing the fact that he had such a pervasive smile made interviewers think he was fine, he just got stuck with mediocre teams? So here he is - a Seminole.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.