Florida State is in shambles: throw INT in end zone after being in winning FG range

Which would you rather see?

• UF wins 2020 National Championship

Votes: 146 81.1%
  • FSU football program permanently dismantled

Votes: 34 18.9%

• Total voters

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
I seriously doubt Meyer would accept the head coaching job at Meatchicken if ever offered.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Give me a moment to speak my Pease. Just inspires confidence, doesn't he?
That’s the look of competence.

KronoGator

Aug 28, 2014
I doubt he would take it, not because he hates fsu or he wouldn't want to make UF unhappy, dude is a mercenary, he won't go there because it's stink hole that won't pay him.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
I doubt he would take it, not because he hates fsu or he wouldn't want to make UF unhappy, dude is a mercenary, he won't go there because it's stink hole that won't pay him.

I sure hope so. FSU is bleeding cash and will have to bleed even more to undo their horrendous hire.

but FSU is already stocked with talent and could turn around quick just like Florida’s Zook team did when Meyer came here. Urbs likes walking into a situation where the cupboard is already well stocked. Noles are missing an OL and a QB.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Dang it, looks like this is picking up some steam and they will let Taggy go. Hopefully not but we will see. Hopefully Urban wouldn't take the job cause if he does then FSU will become a powerhouse again under him in the EASY ACC. I would rather Meyer go to the NFL or USCw.

https://247sports.com/college/flori...n-Meyer-if-Willie-Taggart-is-fired-137327773/

Florida may face Urban Meyer annually if college job opens up

https://bleacherreport.com/articles...rget-urban-meyer-if-willie-taggart-gets-fired

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
I agree with this line of thought. At the same time I think they can get someone good at a reasonable salary. It would have to be a Freeze or Kiffin type. Someone that has some slime about them. Would FSUx go there though?

Yes.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I agree with this line of thought. At the same time I think they can get someone good at a reasonable salary. It would have to be a Freeze or Kiffin type. Someone that has some slime about them. Would FSUx go there though?
Hard to tell if this is serious.

You know their interim will be Briles, right?

Everything about that shythole is sleezy.

Last edited:

GatorFL

Lifetime Member
Oct 29, 2017
Hard to tell if this is serious.

You know there interim will be Briles, right?

Everything about that shythole is sleezy.
Well, just seeing stuff on social media, a lot of Noles weren't thrilled with the Briles hire. Not because he can't call a good game (and history has now proven he can't, at least at FSUx) but because of his association with his Dad's regime at Baylor. I think maybe the most favorable comment I remember was something about you shouldn't judge the son for the father's sins. So a portion of their fan base, admittedly anecdotal, did not approve.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
One thing seems to be for certain, and that’s the Noles administration cares a whole lot more about football than our does.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
there aint a snowballs chance in hell meyer takes an fsu job. he'd laugh in their faces if they called asking. if he's their guy, and they are gonna pool the resources to get rid of willie to go after him, then im gonna get the popcorn ready, sit back and enjoy the sht show that will ensue. theyll end up worse than they already are :lol:

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
there aint a snowballs chance in hell meyer takes an fsu job. he'd laugh in their faces if they called asking. if he's their guy, and they are gonna pool the resources to get rid of WiLLLLLLLie to go after him, then im gonna get the popcorn ready, sit back and enjoy the sht show that will ensue. theyll end up worse than they already are :lol:

I'm telling you buddy, just sit back and watch. If they stuck it out with him for another year it would give time to get the fanbase completely united behind his termination, remove the excuses from the pundits that are going to try to make this a race issue, and be in a much better financial footing to get rid of him and get a quality coach. If they do this now, it is going to make UT's search look like a Google job fair. They are about to dirty bomb their own program; and I, for one - am delighted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.