Florida State is in shambles: throw INT in end zone after being in winning FG range

Which would you rather see?

• UF wins 2020 National Championship

Votes: 146 81.1%
  • FSU football program permanently dismantled

Votes: 34 18.9%

• Total voters

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
If we beat them again this year, I don’t think Willie survives. We might be his only saving grace at this point.

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Did anyone get a look at the fans at the game yesterday? Everytime they panned the crowd It looked like a collection of Walmartians.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
WiLLLLLLLie needs to win the next 2, so they can go to a bowl and he can stay another year.

He needed to won 4 in a row (Cuse, scUM, BC, and Bama St.). He is done. Now we just wait to see who the next coach is. I highly doubt he will be as bad as wiLLLLLLLLLLLLie. Personally, I like typing all those Ls in his name. It is sad I won't be able to add to them much long.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Guess he should’ve brought a book.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
They have to travel to Boston College fresh off BC’s annihilation of Syracuse. I don’t like their chances to make a bowl, and it’s going to be glorious giving them their death blow for the second straight season.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@Andy_Staples: Sorry for the delay. I should know better than to get a haircut on a Sunday in November. Noles didn’t waste time.

We had no choice. Yeesh.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Well that sucks, but when an administration is committed to winning, they don't waste time. No matter what it cost. We'd gave him at least one more year if not two. The next guy can't be worse, more bad news for Mullen.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Well that Sux. I guess the :nole::nole::nole::nole::nole::nole::nole::nole::nole::nole: are trying to get serious. Just read those :nole::nole::nole::nole::nole:raised 20 LARGE to for the buyout. Say what you will, I have to give them credit for taking action. Your first loss is your best loss.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
I kept hearing how Fsu couldn't afford the buyout, and then turn around and afford a new coach. Guess they found the money somewhere.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Well that Sux. I guess the :nole::nole::nole::nole::nole::nole::nole::nole::nole::nole: are trying to get serious. Just read those :nole::nole::nole::nole::nole:raised 20 LARGE to for the buyout. Say what you will, I have to give them credit for taking action. Your first loss is your best loss.
Wow really? And here I thought managing a McDs wasn’t lucrative.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator