Florida State is in shambles: throw INT in end zone after being in winning FG range

Which would you rather see?

• UF wins 2020 National Championship

Votes: 146 81.1%
  • FSU football program permanently dismantled

Votes: 34 18.9%

• Total voters

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
FSU added a non-conference game w/ Jacksonville State on October 3rd.
They may need it to become bowl eligible(if bowls, or any games for that matter, get played)like they did last year

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
They may need it to become bowl eligible(if bowls, or any games for that matter, get played)like they did last year
If bowls happen, errbody will get to go. Won’t be enough teams otherwise with so many conf’s canceling their seasons.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
If bowls happen, errbody will get to go. Won’t be enough teams otherwise with so many conf’s canceling their seasons.

That would be a good way to end up playing FSU as a consolation prize if we can’t be in the playoff

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
ACC Coaches anonymously discuss FSU

from Athlon Sports

https://athlonsports.com/college-football/acc-coaches-talk-anonymously-about-conference-foes-2020

"You knew during the (Willie) Taggart era that they weren't going to be consistent or coached up. They didn't play hard, especially those last few games he was there."

"Right away, they can build on defense. The front seven is talented, and the secondary is good by other schools' standards but maybe not theirs."

"Offensively, we think (James) Blackman can fit what Mike likes to do. It's a versatile offense that wants to be able to bend and change around what the personnel can do. Blackman just made so many bad decisions last year. That's the improvement you can expect immediately."

"Everyone is a little bit nervous about Mike Norvell coming into the league. This won't be an overnight fix, but it is a big-name Florida school, and they can get talent in there faster than most places."

"The downside could come in attrition. Taggart got a reputation for bringing in attitude guys. So now you're going to see some of those guys pushed out."

"Mike should get two years, but he might not even get that. They're desperate to win again. They want to show that they're not headed down that steady decline like Miami."

"Everyone knew that Jimbo (Fisher) took the last years off in recruiting, but it's Florida State. You can only screw that place up so much and not be able to beat two-thirds of this conference."

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
ACC Coaches anonymously discuss FSU

from Athlon Sports

https://athlonsports.com/college-football/acc-coaches-talk-anonymously-about-conference-foes-2020

"You knew during the (Willie) Taggart era that they weren't going to be consistent or coached up. They didn't play hard, especially those last few games he was there."

"Right away, they can build on defense. The front seven is talented, and the secondary is good by other schools' standards but maybe not theirs."

"Offensively, we think (James) Blackman can fit what Mike likes to do. It's a versatile offense that wants to be able to bend and change around what the personnel can do. Blackman just made so many bad decisions last year. That's the improvement you can expect immediately."

"Everyone is a little bit nervous about Mike Norvell coming into the league. This won't be an overnight fix, but it is a big-name Florida school, and they can get talent in there faster than most places."

"The downside could come in attrition. Taggart got a reputation for bringing in attitude guys. So now you're going to see some of those guys pushed out."

"Mike should get two years, but he might not even get that. They're desperate to win again. They want to show that they're not headed down that steady decline like Miami."

"Everyone knew that Jimbo (Fisher) took the last years off in recruiting, but it's Florida State. You can only screw that place up so much and not be able to beat two-thirds of this conference."

Fisher sold his soul for that Natty in 13’ and getting the A&M job...hes a good but not great coach and he’ll never win the SEC...he started the decline and taggart continued it if they’re not careful they’ll be irrelevant soon

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
Fisher sold his soul for that Natty in 13’ and getting the A&M job...hes a good but not great coach and he’ll never win the SEC.

"Celebrity Net Worth estimated Fisher's net worth to be $13 million"

unbelievable that mediocrity gets paid that much...

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
There are no "accidental" shootings, They're "negligent".
That really isnt true. It's brought to you by the attorneys for the gun companies and/or the employers.

If you dropped you Sig P320 and it shot you or a family member, youd think it was an accidental shooting, and not your negligence. There are certainly holsters too that are poorly designed and may cause an AD. Again not a negligent discharge.

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Sounds good in theory. But imagine knowing it was 26 before Taylor came over and had sex with your wife.

Not such a good story now.:lol:
Even better.

I was just thinking I thank Taylor. Dan Mullinz should especially should thank him. He gave Dan at least one more year at 6.5 mil.... and probably two more.

We all should think Taylor. of course you have to imagine that rawdogging the Null's coach's wife is perhaps reward enough. if only he could have filmed himself giving her a pearl necklace then doing the chomp.

Last edited:

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Sounds good in theory. But imagine knowing it was 26 before Taylor came over and had sex with your wife.

Not such a good story now.:lol:

Jimbo actually had a good attorney (i.e. he didn't hire Law). The wife took a much lower settlement to prevent the text messages and emails from going public. There was a good story on it. She still made out, got millions, but she didn't get half. His net worth will be $40mil+ by the time this contract runs out; it's $75 million/10 years guaranteed - he'll get at least half that after taxes and agent fees.

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Even better.

I was just thinking I thank Taylor. Dan Mullinz should especially should thank him. He gave Dan at least one more year at 6.5 mil.... and probably two more.

We all should think Taylor. of course you have to imagine that rawdogging the Null's coach's wife is perhaps reward enough. if only he could have filmed himself giving her a pearl necklace then doing the chomp.

She's an old skank. Taylor took one for the team. I bet her vag is shaved but saggy and raspy, like your uncle's chin, you know, like you could get a rug burn from rubbing on it.

iu

Alex.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
That really isnt true. It's brought to you by the attorneys for the gun companies and/or the employers.

If you dropped you Sig P320 and it shot you or a family member, youd think it was an accidental shooting, and not your negligence. There are certainly holsters too that are poorly designed and may cause an AD. Again not a negligent discharge.

Dropping your loaded gun with the safety off isn’t negligence?
Oh that’s right, it’s just being drunk. :lol:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Even better.

Is there any proof of him rawdogging? Taylor’s from Monticello and should know enough about Tallahassee to not do that. I had to drive through there on the way to Destin a few weeks back. I kept the windows up and a condom on until Marianna just to be safe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator