Florida State is in shambles: throw INT in end zone after being in winning FG range

Which would you rather see?

• UF wins 2020 National Championship

Votes: 146 81.1%
  • FSU football program permanently dismantled

Votes: 34 18.9%

• Total voters

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
They haven't had a femaleh coach yet, have they? Hmmmm.

I think you’re onto something... I recall Woopie Goldberg coached the Nicks at one point, right? Why not give her a shot??? I’d suggest Goldie Hawn, but I don’t know if she still has the desire to coach anymore... getting a bit old to maintain that energy level.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I've heard 'Interim' mentioned, but like you say...who? Odell Haggins? They're clinging to the rim.
He is so McElstainish it is eerie. Remember when if we fired Butterteeth we got two equally unpalatable options of a G#%D#&! Cane Failure or Doug Drunkmeier?

wiLLLLLLLie's staff is garbage too.

I think probably the Semi's might tolerate Haggins, but it's a sad end to a guy that most say is a good dude. Too bad.

Many were glad they got him instead of us. So am I.
Yes, but I don't think he was seriously considered. Twitterdom isn't serious.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
I think probably the Semi's might tolerate Haggins, but it's a sad end to a guy that most say is a good dude. Too bad.

I’ve always liked and respected him, as player and coach. He’s really the heart of their program. He’s about my age (late 50’s) so too young to retire.

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
Willllllllie and crew hot on recruiting trail

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I see 2-3 wins. It seems like BC is likely to be their best chance for an ACC win and frankly, as bad as Daz is, he is clearly more competent than Taggelwain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.