***Florida vs N. Florida NIT***

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Although I'm like most and not all that thrilled about the win, it is a win and it can only benefit us come next year. Go Gators

Circle City Gator

Founding Member
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
It is surprising he isn't at least a 3 star based on size and athleticism.

Sarasota (my hometown) isn't a basketball haven by any stretch of the imagination, so that doesn't help him.

That might be it. Most kids by that point in their basketball career have developed a much better left hand. Watch the video and you'll see he goes to the right all the time, and he shoots right, even very close to the basket after spinning left. I only saw one left-handed shot.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014

There goes the rest of the NIT.

Funny-Facepalm-GIF.gif

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Funny-Facepalm-GIF.gif
IDK - Looking at the bucknuts roster, all their big guys are young and don't produce much. If that's the case, then I think we can match up with them without Bu. Hayes and Rimmer will have to play more (and be productive like they were against UNF), and we may need DFS and Leon to play the five if OSU goes small ball. It should be a good game - hopefully we can continue to shoot well, otherwise.....................:kiffin:
http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/team/roster/_/id/194

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
[

Funny-Facepalm-GIF.gif
We can win with Rimmer and Hayes, but staying out of foul trouble on the road is going to be tough. Where do they get the officials to works these games? If it's a home cooking gang we are probably done.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
The Zips did take OSU to overtime in their first NIT game. I suspect we are better than the Zips even without Egbunu. I just wonder if there will be a psychological let down for our guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.