Florida vs. NMSU roll call! (Finkle wanted it)

WobbleGator

Chatterbox Mod
-THE DUDE-;n270371 said:
I'll take a live baseball game with playoff implications over a warm up game that i can easily watch later. There is almost 0 chance that i won't watch it at a bar somewhere

This is as bad as when Ox decided to go fishing instead of watching a UF game.

MJMGator

Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
-THE DUDE-;n270371 said:
I'll take a live baseball game with playoff implications over a warm up game that i can easily watch later. There is almost 0 chance that i won't watch it at a bar somewhere

I love the Cubs, but having delusions of doing anything in the playoffs other than exiting early is just crazy. :lol:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Phineus Maximus;n270235 said:
Let me know what you have. I was looking for West side, in between the 20s. I've found several on-line in the $50-$60 range.

Not 100%, but think they're upper north end zone. Not great seats by any stretch, but just wanted to throw it out there in case someone wanted some cheap tix. You can PM me. Enjoy.

Captain Sasquatch

Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
MJMGator;n270405 said:
I love the Cubs, but having delusions of doing anything in the playoffs other than exiting early is just crazy. :lol:

Back to the Future told us the Cubs were going to win the Series this year.

Phineus Maximus

Thread Killer
Lifetime Member
soflagator;n270407 said:
Not 100%, but think they're upper north end zone. Not great seats by any stretch, but just wanted to throw it out there in case someone wanted some cheap tix. You can PM me. Enjoy.

I appreciate the offer. :thumbup:

Swamp Queen

Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
I'm no longer going either. :sadnanner:

Sas has been crying non-stop ever since I said I was going without him, so I finally just gave in and gave up my ticket.

-THE DUDE-

This is the year!!!
Swamp Queen;270842 said:

Sas has been crying non-stop ever since I said I was going without him, so I finally just gave in and gave up my ticket.
what a loser

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

-THE DUDE-

This is the year!!!
MJMGator;270405 said:
i don't...i still think they are 1-2 years early so I'm just enjoying the season. Crowd will be electric Saturday and I'll still be able to watch football later

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

BNAG8R

I don’t care
Swamp Queen;n270842 said:

I knew it!!!

Captain Sasquatch

Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED

What can I say? The thought of an entire day without my wife makes me emotional. I just love her that much.

MJMGator

Slightly amused
Lifetime Member

It's not too late for an annulment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.